Internet Download Manger Problem with downloads.

ashishbhs

Right off the assembly line
Hi there,
I have a internet download manager 6.12 and it is not downloading anything just i try to download anything after sometime it says time out!!
Unfortunately i restor default in windows firwall so i think this happen by that so how can i resolve this problem please help me :cry:

Naxal

Little Kid
Unfortunately i restor default in windows firwall so i think this happen by that so how can i resolve this problem please help me

Turn off the Windows Firewall see if that resolve the issue or not.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm......If you wish to use a third party Firewall then Comodo and ZoneAlarm are better options and if you want to use Windows Firewall then add the IDM in exceptions and it should work fine as normal. :)

Hrishi

Add an exception for IDM in the Firewall . This should resolve any conflicts associated with it.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi there,
I have a internet download manager 6.12 and it is not downloading anything just i try to download anything after sometime it says time out!!
Unfortunately i restor default in windows firwall so i think this happen by that so how can i resolve this problem please help me :cry:

update to current version . it might be solved your problem !!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
or better use some app like this ( link ) to manage windows firewall more efficiently.

Top Bottom