Internet Connection Woes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Everyone,
I live in Pune. My problem is that the place where i live, i wont be able to get broadband internet connection from AirTel and Tata Indicom. So the only options left for me is to go for Tata Indicom dial-up or BSNL broadband. Could you guys please tell me which one is better? I'm planning to take the 256kbps Unlimited plan. Please guide me. Thanks.

iinfi

mekalodu
try to get reliance wimax, if your terrace has a line of sight with the reliance wimax base station

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ since he is specifically asking to recommend him b/w a dial up tata or a bsnl bb, then y are u posting other solutions buddy ??? strage...
------------------------

@ hell_Storm:

Well, as u asked only to give u a best bet on either a dial-up or a BSNL BB, then i will surely recommend u to go in for BSNL BB as dial ups are always a no no as the speeds suck big time..

----------

Cheers n e-peace...

iinfi

mekalodu
at many places these reliance agents book the connection without verifying whether the user's terrace has a line of sight with the wimax tower or not.
in my case my bldg is the tallest in the locality as of now, so i didnt bother to dig deeper n chk.
if you have a line of sight there is no reason why ur wimax sud not work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom