Internal Storage for OS & DATA

DK_WD

WD Official
Hi [MENTION=39710]Revolution[/MENTION],

I am sorry for unconvinced. I will try my best to help you out on this matter. I already updated to my manager regarding the current situation and request for to get the information from India service delivery team. I will update you immediately, if I get any word from him. Please update me as well if you get any info.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
hmmm.....

WD taking so much time to response just to update Warranty - what about when user actually need their service - :-(

Bought 4 Different product This Year - My God.... (Me Doomed ? )

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
there is always an unlucky minority when it comes to any product/after sales support.For companies like Seagate & WD which sells millions of HDD there will always be a few unlucky thousands who don't get the desired after sales support/quality of product.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
there is always an unlucky minority when it comes to any product/after sales support.For companies like Seagate & WD which sells millions of HDD there will always be a few unlucky thousands who don't get the desired after sales support/quality of product.

U r from lucky majority ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
In a way,yes.

P.S.btw what i meant was it would be wrong to portray WD as bad company just based on one bad experience/example.In fact based on positive reviews i still recommend WD for portable/normal hdd.also this matter is about getting around 2 months of lost warranty which will matter only if hdd gets bad in that period(so ironically to make all this hassle worth it the hdd needs to get bad within those 2 months).

DK_WD

WD Official
Hi All,

First of all I do apologize for unconvinced. We will try our best to serve you better in future.

[MENTION=39710]Revolution[/MENTION],

I’m sorry you felt you were not treated courteously. We are trying our best to assist you as mentioned in my PM to you.

[MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION],

A real big thanks for your positive words for the WD brand!
:)

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
So,this will gone for ever and warranty status will not be update to actual date ?
It's actually my fault.
I should not have chosen WD.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
@Revolution,

I’m sorry you felt you were not treated courteously. We are trying our best to assist you as mentioned in my PM to you.

How many more days require to update warranty status ?
A year or a Century ?
Still no reply from WD in my mail regarding issue...

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
@Revolution,

It's clearly shown that WD don't want to resolve the issue.
Enough time have passed.
What a 3rd class biased brand.
I should have choose Seagate at first place.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
WD nothing but a big liar & BS.
2015 is gone and now is new year 2016.
But,still WD failed to update the warranty status.
A useless 3rd class biased company. :-x

Top Bottom