Intel I5-750 pc getting frozen .. :(

giprabu

In the zone
One of my friend uses intel DP55WB board with core i5-750 proccy..

While working, frequent beeps are heared from the system unit and then the entire system gets frozen, after which restarting or switching off the ups is the only option . :(

he was using a local brand 400w psu and then upgraded to 600 cooler master extreme power series.

Re-installation of OS was done just a few days back and also no trace of any viruses..

help us guys..

OP
giprabu

giprabu

In the zone
Check the temps of the system. It might be overheating.

tempratures are quite normal under idle conditions dude...

the system is working fine from yesterday night.. it had been running for almost 4hrs from morning and the problem hasnt come yet..
No idea of what the problem is.. :( It may come again in future ..:(

Any way thanks for the help guys..

Last edited:

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
tempratures are quite normal under idle conditions dude...

the system is working fine from yesterday night.. it had been running for almost 4hrs from morning and the problem hasnt come yet..
No idea of what the problem is.. :( It may come again in future ..:(

Any way thanks for the help guys..

The problem is that unfortunately u r having the worst psu ever made by CM. Do not buy any extreme series psu from CM. i have bought on in last january and after reading lots of TDF threads i came to understand that i am possessing the worst one. Then i change it to Corsair VX450. so never suggest CM EXTREME SERIES to anybody. pls change it asap.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Oh Crap!!I forgot it was his friend's PC tht had the problem.I saw his sig which has his system details!!
Well yeah u may b rite!!

Top Bottom