Intel BLKDP67BA/2500k for gaming how is combo?

nieur

Broken In
i going to buy new gaming system this week
i want to get highest performance but my budget is not allowing me to spend more on motherboard
i found this Intel BLKDP67BA motherboard at 7k
how is performance of that board?i solely want p67 for unlocking the 2500k
where i can get asus P8P67 LE motherboards in india?

what will be it's approximate price it is listed around $116 on some webstore

thanks in advance

Cilus

laborare est orare
The Intel board is a good budget P67 board. It has two SATA3 (6 Gbps) and two USB3.0 ports, 4 Ram slots with 32 GB max ram support and all the other features. The only thing it is missing is a 2nd X16 slot for multi-gpu setup. But since you'll be playing in 1280X1024 resolution, a single powerful card will be just more than enough.

OP
N

nieur

Broken In
The Intel board is a good budget P67 board. It has two SATA3 (6 Gbps) and two USB3.0 ports, 4 Ram slots with 32 GB max ram support and all the other features. The only thing it is missing is a 2nd X16 slot for multi-gpu setup. But since you'll be playing in 1280X1024 resolution, a single powerful card will be just more than enough.

will it be handy for overclocking?
it's technical description suggests that it supports 1333Mhz ram but will i be able to run 1600Mhz ram by in OC mode
i was going to take P8P67 M but after some searching on internet i came to know that it does not allow overclocking
my main purpose of getting p67 is to overclock 2500k
i am not able to find any review(or any info about overclocking ) on that particular board
so please share information if anyone have

Cilus

laborare est orare
All the P67 boards are handy with overclocking and you can run your Rams @ 1600 MHz speed in overclocking mode. And any p67 boards when coupled with K series processor will support overclocking.

Top Bottom