integration of sata driver in win xp sp3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys my frnd has compaq lappy which pentium dual core 1.60 with 160 gb hard disk 1 gb ram n original vista basic in it...but that window is giving him problem like explorer keep on restarting and he could not be able to do any thing..he bought this lappy just for movie and internet purpose but that problem is keep on occuring despite of restoring and sending it to the service centre for fresh install...now he wana window xp installed in it..he didnt care for the original vista basic ...and when i tried to install window xp sp3 in it...it didnt detect any hard disk...later on i came to know that i have to integrate sata driver in it...i wana integrate sata driver in my window xp sp3...i am thinking to use nlite for this purpose but i could not be able to get driver integrate in it...can any one tell me in step wise all this procedure and way to get driver

2.is there any way to make a copy of his original window in a cd/dvd for further use as it will be of no use for him n i wana use it for myself as my desktop is pretty fast

3.how can i confirm that its a right sata driver or that hard disk is sata or is there any way to solve this problem

4.as in nlite we dont have to download anything else but in case of vlite we have to download that additional and that much additional thing to make it work..why n why it didnt comes with digit dvd???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom