Integrated graphics support

cyberteen

Broken In
Hello guys,

The mobo - gigabyte ga-g41m combo , says yes to integerated graphics while the proccy Intel 2.6 GHz LGA775 Celeron E3400 Processor no to it

So is this mobo - proccy combination possible?

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Yes its possible. That CPU and Motherboard will work perfectly with each other.

And I think this is your board :GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-G41M-ES2L (rev. 1.3)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
The mobo - gigabyte ga-g41m combo , says yes to integerated graphics while the proccy Intel 2.6 GHz LGA775 Celeron E3400 Processor no to it

processor doesn't decide on IGP on these old chipset motherboard. you'll have IGP if you use Celeron as well as Core2Extreme processor.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP - if possible get a pentium G620 cpu and Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H along with 4GB ddr3 meme ( if you don't have DDr3 meme )

OP
C

cyberteen

Broken In
@ OP - if possible get a pentium G620 cpu and Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H along with 4GB ddr3 meme ( if you don't have DDr3 meme )

Well I initially planned to buy the above config, but I have two IDE drives lying and I don't want to waste them . But the above mobo doesnt Have even one slot. I guess most of the h61/67 chipsets don't have it.

So I am now planning to get
Asus - m4a-88t m mobo with Athlon x2 260 proccy and corsair vengeance 4 gb ram

Thanks for ur help guys

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
like I said on a thread before you can buy a pci/pcie IDE card to use two or more HDDs on any H61/H67 but if you want to go with AMD based config with a mobo having IDE port then it's aso fine but performance would be lower than G620.

Top Bottom