[Complaint] Infibeam not refunding

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
I ordered a memory card on 20th june 2014 but there was pricing error and it was cancelled on 3rd july , I didn't get refund till yesterday so mailed them , this I got in reply

Thank you for contacting us for refund of the Order Id 13******. We are always happy to assist you.

With respect to your email for the above mentioned order, please note that we did receive authorization, but we have not captured the amount. So bank will refund the amount when authorization gets expire. The minimum time period is between 7-21 days. Your order was cancelled on 03-07-2014.

You can also contact the bank customer care no. given on the bank's website and provide them with the details for this transaction, so that they can do it soon from their end. Kindly note that you will need to contact bank customer care no. as the local branch may not be of any help and provide them the below mentioned code.

Authorization code : CreditCard-Visa auth code is : (01*****)

how is it possible that in 2 weeks they cannot capture the amount , and if it was not captured the amount should come backs in 5-7 days always but not happened , now will I be a pendulum between bank and infibeam . on every mail they are replying this

what to do now ... more than a month passed now

masterkd

Padawan
From the details I understand you paid via credit card.
Which bank credit card you used?

Generally if the transaction is not successful the money gets refunded very quickly, some times within minutes. However there might be some delay in some cases. Check your CC transaction details for updated information. If it is not reflecting there, contact bank for actual information and ask them to provide it written (mail communication will do). If bank says it is in Infibeam side, contact them with the proof.

OP
ssdivisiongermany1933

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
From the details I understand you paid via credit card.
Which bank credit card you used?

Generally if the transaction is not successful the money gets refunded very quickly, some times within minutes. However there might be some delay in some cases. Check your CC transaction details for updated information. If it is not reflecting there, contact bank for actual information and ask them to provide it written (mail communication will do). If bank says it is in Infibeam side, contact them with the proof.

it was syndicate bank debit card ..... transaction was successful , the order was cancelled after 2 weeks after successful completion

masterkd

Padawan
In that case take the details from bank in written and charge them back. Once you get the proof you are open to threaten them.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
this is ridiculous! complain in consume court. infrom this in infibeam's facebook and twitter pages.

Top Bottom