infected by TROGEN, pls guide me to sort it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileman

In the zone
hi experts,
one of my relative told to me last week that, he got infected by TROGEN. i adviced him that, i can give anti virus, so he came to me with hin pendrive.i have copies avast on it.when i connected, my avast warnd me that, it migh having trouble.i have removed. and after shutting down,the next starting onwards, my avast asking to do a through scan by rebooting. and now, i am not able to open Yahoo messenger too, where i miss lots of work by this.

could any of you, be kind to guide me to sort out my problem with TROGEN, by your guidance and by sharing good trogen removers.

thanking you in advance

mobileman

Scan your PC using Online scanners Or Download and install BETTER antivirus
You can find online scanners here: (They generally detect, not remove the virus)
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=920275&postcount=36
Links to better antivirus softwares
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94072

And its "trojan", not "trogen" :)

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
Scan your PC using Online scanners Or Download and install BETTER antivirus
You can find online scanners here: (They generally detect, not remove the virus)
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=920275&postcount=36
Links to better antivirus softwares
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94072

And its "trojan", not "trogen" :)

My Dear Friend thewisecrab,
thanking you for sharing the link. and also, for i would like to apologize the typo occurred.

and let me try to download few from the link.

xander.tom

Right off the assembly line
I suggest you use the AVG v8.0 with the latest updates. Avast might be a great anti-virus program but misse out on some trojans and viruses for reason yet unknown to me.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I Suggest that you get Kaspersky Internet security2009/Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 OR NOD32 antivirus as they are one of the best security solutions available.

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
Re: infected by TROJEN, pls guide me to sort it out

my dear friends,
well i have got the name or worm is Win32:Rootkit-net
be kind t o give a solution. coz, i am not interested to Format my hdd, where my E partition is containing lods of downloaded items.

be kind to give an appropriate remedy.

really i am in need, as in danger

thanking you in advance

mobileman

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Its a spammer rootkit,

*www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&hs=LxI&q=Win32:Rootkit&btnG=Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom