India's very first Olympic Gold in Beijing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
Congrats Abhinav.
Another medal hope from Saina Nehwal who has qualified for Singles Badminton Quaterfinals. Hope she also strikes gold. :)

shaunak

Tux Fan
We struk Gold, We struck Gold.....

I think Saina will also bring in a silver atleast.... She absolutly PWNED the girl from HongKong :) Who was ranked much higher than her.

Davidboon

In the zone
congrats Abhinav Bindra , u rock :p:p:p:p
well now we have beaten china:D
hope india gets many golds medals , abhinav has shown us what we all indians are capable of :cool::cool::cool::cool:
hope we get more golds this time:D:D:D:D:D

dd_wingrider

In the zone
He is already been showered with lakhs and crores of rupees, including bihar govt saying they will open a stadium on his name :D
source : *www.ibnlive.com/olympicsnews/shooting-star-prizes-pour-in-as-states-honour-bindra/70895-29.html

iinfi

mekalodu
yea folks .. saina nehwal is definitely a medal home ...
she has a dashing attitude n game play .... i simply love her

------
n dont forget ... there is another person who spoke in 10 different accents abt winning a medal has quit a match after losing fiirst set n trailing in the second... possibly faking an injury....
this time an excuse is gona be in ...... may b Jamaican accent ....

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
This is brillaint.If That a******* yuvraj can be given a crore and a ferrari for hitting 6 sixes in ana over, Bindra should be made PM.

We are really proud of you.Hopefully he will make us prouder in the near future.Sania Mirza however, retired hurt. :|

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm really feeling very proud.....

It was great to hear the Indian National Anthem being played in the Olympics......

Congrats Abhinav & Congrats INDIA :D.....

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Congratulations Abinav for bringing gold medal after 28 years... and wining first individual gold medal....

Guyz you can send your wishes to him on his official blog:
*abhinavbindra.blogspot.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom