Indian Language Support in Google Docs & Google Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Google Docs in Google Apps now supports all popular local languages of India including Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Marathi and Oriya.

To switch the interface from English to an Indian language, go to settings and choose your desired language from the drop down.

Source: *www.labnol.org/internet/office/google-docs-india-language-support-google-apps/2691/ (edited)

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
nice it would be a welcome move for SMEs...

p.s. link to the original story dont just mention the name :D

Source: *www.labnol.org/internet/office/google-docs-india-language-support-google-apps/2691/

slugger

Banned
everybody knows that India and Indian is the next big thing and are gearing to cater to us.

even blogger has started supportin Indian languages/fonts

OFFTOPIC

this labnol guy seems to do a lot of blogging

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
[...]this labnol guy seems to do a lot of blogging
he is a blogger celebrity in India Amit Agarwal.... and quite famous as one of the top adsense earners (through a blog) in India.

writes tech columns for leading magazines and now blogs fulltime
on top of it all is an IITian :p

_

legolas

Padawan
^ ^ ha ha. may be.
but, the fact is, I really don't understand most of the things in computer language when written in Tamil. They are far too deep and non-colloquial. :)

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
how did i miss the about us link :rolleyes:

he earns a livin bloggin :shock: - IITian brain can think of anything :)
you dont need an IITian brain for blogging for a living.... its just new in India.. whereas its now common in the US :D and there are also lot of people who make money online by telling others how to make money online :p

_

^ ^ ha ha. may be.
but, the fact is, I really don't understand most of the things in computer language when written in Tamil. They are far too deep and non-colloquial. :)
ditto here :D

I want 'madras bashai' to be introduced as another language then they have got a deal hehehe

_

Last edited:

sourav123

Thinking Different
you dont need an IITian brain for blogging for a living.... its just new in India.. whereas its now common in the US :D and there are also lot of people who make money online by telling others how to make money online :p

And these people again make money by telling other people how to make money online. I wonder who makes the money finally! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom