Indian brand vs any other alien brand

nginx

In the zone
Look these decisions to purchase and import from foreign companies are borne out of necessity and not always choice. Do you really think anybody wants to pay three times the price for two similar products assuming quality is identical? Of course not. Human mentality is to always get the best product for the cheapest price. Indian companies aren't able to produce products with the same quality standards as the foreign companies and hence we are forced to buy from abroad despite falling rupee and high often customs duties.

Look at the computer segment. Do we have any manufacturing company equivalent to Intel, Microsoft, AMD, Asus etc.? In the mobile segment, anyone who has bought Micromax, Karbonn phones and tablets know how much inferior they are in quality when compared to brands like Nokia, Samsung etc. Infact most Indian companies like Micromax rebrand Chinese stuffs and sell them as their own. You might argue that Nokia and Samsung products are also made in China but the difference is their research and development and engineering team who come up with the design/blueprint of quality products they make. They also have great quality control. Reselling Chinese products is not what these foreign companies do. Their products are reliable, feature rich and attractive, hence why the customers buy them even though they are expensive.

After that, when you bring in after sales service and customer care of Indian companies, its game over.

At the end of the day you still have to give credit to these foreign companies. They are employing millions of people in India. If you kick them out of the country, not only will half the population become unemployed but also the economy will totally collapse because India just doesn't have the infrastructure, knowledge or expertise to produce international standard products & services in every field.

De Cay

a Dweeb!!
Is ITC a indian company or american??
'cause i heard that it is branch of ATC!! is that right??
I use Park Avenue's products... I think that's totally INDIAN company!!:wink:

amjath

Human Spambot
Ahem Ahem Allen Solly, Lee Cooper, BMW, Audi [big impact in automobiles, man everywhere it's AUDI], Renault, Mercedes, Nike, Reebok [Dont tell u dont own shoes from these brands]

Why we go after all these products. Quality

Also people buy products like Micromax, karbonn etc the reason is low price, Quality is not considered here.

So VFM Indian goods is must.

Flash

Lost in speed
Is ITC a indian company or american??
'cause i heard that it is branch of ATC!! is that right??
I use Park Avenue's products... I think that's totally INDIAN company!!:wink:

Its purely Indian!
They've started as Indian Tobacco Company, later it came as 'ITC Limited'.
No connection b/w ITC and ATC.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Its purely Indian!
They've started as Indian Tobacco Company, later it came as 'ITC Limited'.
No connection b/w ITC and ATC.

It started off as the Imperial Tobacco Company, and shares ancestry with Imperial Tobacco of the United Kingdom, but it is now fully independent, and was rechristened to India Tobacco Company in 1970 and then to I.T.C. Limited in 1974. from Wikipedia here ITC Limited - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom