India Vs China (yes, not the usual Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
47shailesh said:
but people here seem dishearted and willing some miracle to change the things arround us...
"Every citizen is a police men".
Correct,every person shud change,first try to correct our own mistakes.

"Democracy is an impossible thing until the power is shared by all, but let not democracy degenerate into mobocracy."
--MK Gandhi

praka123

left this forum longback
Bihar needs a benevolent dictator real soon.he who take back the karodes of rupees lalu parsad yadav eaten,gundaraj and more.

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
praka123 said:
Bihar needs a benevolent dictator real soon.he who take back the karodes of rupees lalu parsad yadav eaten,gundaraj and more.
And what about the thousands of crores looted by CMs of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, and PMs and ministers of the central government? Who's going to recover "lakhs of crores" of Indian black money from Swiss, German and US banks?

The whole country needs a benevolent dictator, and a completely rewritten constitution.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Yamaraj said:
Easier said than done.
Can also be easily done....not asking for high end revolt isn't?. If u can't correct urself easily...why blaming others.

Topic is india vs china , i wonder how many of us here hav actually contributed anything to our nation

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
cyberboy_kerala said:
Can also be easily done....not asking for high end revolt isn't?. If u can't correct urself easily...why blaming others.
Then why hasn't it be done before yet?

cyberboy_kerala said:
Topic is india vs china , i wonder how many of us here hav actually contributed anything to our nation
What do you think I am doing here? Making people aware of their rights, their government, their country, their strength is the best possible service, IMHO. I am contributing to make this country a much better place to live and prosper. I am contributing my ideas and views on different matters, and asking my fellow citizens to participate in debates and active criticism.

The question is - are people willing to listen, learn, understand and ready to change?

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Yamaraj said:
What do you think I am doing here? Making people aware of their rights, their government, their country, their strength is the best possible service, IMHO. I am contributing to make this country a much better place to live and prosper. I am contributing my ideas and views on different matters, and asking my fellow citizens to participate in debates and active criticism.
yeah good intenstion,but no awareness abt india's achievment,why no post like no 13(BHEL first in the world),problems faced by chinese people due to their rapid development(india vs china ).

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
cyberboy_kerala said:
yeah good intenstion,but no awareness abt india's achievment,why no post like no 13(BHEL first in the world),problems faced by chinese people due to their rapid development(india vs china ).
Because to succeed, it's necessary to take on your weaknesses before celebrating your strengths.

Edburg

In the zone
I think that for india to succeed as a super power over china,some major changes has to be done in politics field.

MY suggestions are : 1.Make educated people as compulsory in politics
2.Dont give politicians everything by Gov.Make them feel the problems faced by common public.ie dont treat them as someone great.

but wiht our current state of politicians they will try to oppose these as much as they can.

amol48

Searching...
Edburg said:
MY suggestions are : 1.Make educated people as compulsory in politics

Completely Agreed.. but the people who make the law itself are 'such' polticians whom we hate... !!! That's where the problem is. It's like a viscous circle.

keep_it_rl

Broken In
amol48 said:
Completely Agreed.. but the people who make the law itself are 'such' polticians whom we hate... !!! That's where the problem is. It's like a viscous circle.
Education doesnt brings Leader ship skills ..
All the babus and clerks are quite educated but wud u elect them as ur representative...
Its not bout the people who get elected but the people who elect....

And there are not many uneducated leaders on the higher level anyway....

cyberboy_kerala said:
Exactly..
Wht do u consider development as
If pollution and mass deforestation is development ,then i dont want development ...if i ahve to choose between Bullet train and healthy enviorment i wud choose the later...lets put enviorment before development..

India's economy is growing at a fast rate and that without producing anything..
It is a blessing in disguise....Think Bout it

cyberboy_kerala said:
Exactly..
If pollution and mass deforestation is development ,then i dont want development ...if i ahve to choose between Bullet train and healthy enviorment i wud choose the later...lets put enviorment before development..

Last edited:
OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
keep_it_rl said:
Exactly..

Excellent! We need more people like you, who think this way.

People are blindly relying on economists and businesses for their "development", which is nothing more than stripping Earth of her natural resources, and creating a concrete laden artificial ugly alternate reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom