Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Re: When a Tiger comes

Two guys were walking through the jungle. All of a sudden, a tiger appears from a distance, running towards them. One of the guys takes out a pair of "Nikes" from his bag and starts to put them on. The other guy with a surprised look and exclaims, "Do you think you will run faster than the tiger with those?" His friend replies: "I don't have to out run it, I just have to run faster than you." cheap wow power leveling (World of warcraft Power Leveling):---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We offer wow power leveling and World of Warcraft Powerleveling, wow power leveling, Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling, enjoy best service:cheap WoW Gold, WoW Gold, buy WoW Gold,

Byeee...

Chintu08

Banned
from another thread here
*www.deviantart.com/download/85857903/Demotivator__No_One_Cares_by_Mikenator700.jpg
:rofl: :lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah!!! We won again. :p This time by D/L method.

The statement, "India won by 17 runs" seemed kinda funny.
from another thread here
*www.deviantart.com/download/85857903/Demotivator__No_One_Cares_by_Mikenator700.jpg
:rofl: :lol:
Actually that NO-ONE is you.

Stop the troll and get back to work. And yeah, if you don't care, then don't even care to reply unnecessarily.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
i greatly missed the india match ...

damn the office ... they should give holiday for india matches :-D

luckily i don't need an off to watch the match (but i would love one though :rolleyes:)... we have 32" LCDs dotted across the floor and cafeteria as well... ;)

and congrats Team India... to say the truth, i dint like Dhoni much before a few days... but now it seems like he has got a level head and is driving the team in the right path to become world champs... btw, anyway keeping track of AUS-NZ 1st test match?

Actually, I noticed that England had set a firm footing in this match. They were pretty aggressive on the field. Yet, I think Team India already knew about the lighting from ball one and thus, played the waiting game and towards the end of the innings (when p3 was taken) they blasted through the English bowling. That helped us win the mach. Great Captaincy there (as if everything was planned, even the fading light :D)

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Indian team's great form in test continues and England loosing their six consecutive match on this Indian tour. India chases fourth highest fourth innings total to beat England by six wickets in Chennai test thanks to a rock solid foundation by Sehwag, useful contribution by Gambhir , Yuvraj's return to form and above all A match winning century by master blaster Sachin Tendulkar.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yes.. I was keeping tab on the score card... greate win considering the 2nd innings target..
BTW did england use negative bowling tactics?

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^Don't know if they bowled with a negative approach as didn't watch the match, but definitely they were not positive while batting, else they would have scored some more runs(run rate less than 3 when one pair manages to get a 200 run participation). Also , KPs will be repenting his ecision to declare.

4/4 wins for Dhoni in Tests. 100 % win record!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ yes KP will be cursing himself for declaring.. even I was like WTF did he declare? o_O

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
It was a deserving win.
Nice to see little master scoring a magnificent century, his 41st. Then the biggest win in the subcontinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom