Increasing Performance Of My New PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
It is because of the wake-up option. U can trigger the machine to wake up from any source be it a usb device, a mouse, or anything that is valid thats y that thing blinks. And the mobo thingy I think its on standby mode u know just in case anyone 'touches' or triggers any one of the above mentioned things the comp shud startup.

OP
N

navino87

In the zone
djmykey said:
It is because of the wake-up option. U can trigger the machine to wake up from any source be it a usb device, a mouse, or anything that is valid thats y that thing blinks. And the mobo thingy I think its on standby mode u know just in case anyone 'touches' or triggers any one of the above mentioned things the comp shud startup.

No, As i said before, The light in my optical mouse and led light in my mobo glows even after my pc have been shutdowned.

janitha said:
Yes, it was something absent in the past and present in the newer Mobos. Does it mean that the SMPS still works after the shut down? Hope somebody will elaborate.

V.Prem Kumar

Do u face such thing ??? As our config are almost same... :D :D :D

janitha

Wise Old Owl
navino87 said:
djmykey said:

No, As i said before, The light in my optical mouse and led light in my mobo glows even after my pc have been shutdowned.

janitha said:
Yes, it was something absent in the past and present in the newer Mobos. Does it mean that the SMPS still works after the shut down? Hope somebody will elaborate.

V.Prem Kumar

Do u face such thing ??? As our config are almost same... :D :D :D

Definitely, and my brother who assembles computers frequently says it is common with most modern systems including Pentium. That is why I also asked for clarification. And if what djmykey said is correct, then how to disable it. And is the SMPS not switched off when the system is shut down?

V.Prem Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom