Increase resolution of screen.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I increased the resolution of my laptop screen to 3200x1800 by down scaling method.
resolution.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Comments?

OP
seamon

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Downsampling, also called OGSSAA : Ordered Grid SuperSampling AntiAliasing, is in this case the concept of rendering the game at a much higher, custom made, resolution than your monitor is capable of displaying and subsequently having the GPU rescale the image ( as in downsample ) to that of your monitor's native resolution to which the end result is a "cleaner", sharper and less aliased image.
This.

- - - Updated - - -

Increasing the resolution sure does increase workspace.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So a 1080p screen can display that resolution!

:facepalm:

I'll try to make my bicycle to another Audi tomorrow :cool: Always good to have two cars :|

Nerevarine

Incarnate
No, it doesnt increase resolution, it increases your PPI.. while keeping your resolution constant..
You will be able to see more stuff on your current screen but the quality will be nothing like an actual native resolution screen of that res..
it does have it's advantages like using multiple windows etc etc

xSF

Assembly Line is stuck.
There you go 3840x2400 xD

Capture.jpg

Phew, took forever to upload, such big image....

ithehappy

Human Spambot
No, it doesnt increase resolution, it increases your PPI.. while keeping your resolution constant..
You will be able to see more stuff on your current screen but the quality will be nothing like an actual native resolution screen of that res..
it does have it's advantages like using multiple windows etc etc
Lol, that's what I meant. Been there in that craziness of increasing PPI on my droid, then saw the advantage but my eyes said they loved the disadvantage.

Top Bottom