In Win Maelstrom cabinet

rohit18rs

Journeyman
guys , i am thinking of buying either In Win Maelstrom cabinet or epro dragon.. can't find it online and in stores.. can someone tell me where can i find both online and at stores

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Tech_Wiz - here's the website of in win - they really make some great cabinets ;-)
of :: WELCOME IN WIN DEVELOPMENT INC. ::

and here's the website of ePro ;-)
ePro - IT Products

@ OP - epro and in win brand products are not available here AFAIK - only way is to import them - so it would be better if you let us know your budget so that we can suggest you a good cabinet available in the market ;-)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Win cabinets are not available in India. So, if you are from India, you have to opt for other cabinets which are available in India.

OP
R

rohit18rs

Journeyman
yes .. i did some research and found that i will not find in win cabinets.. but in this month's thinkdigt magazine.. erpo dragon cabinet was reviewed at a price of 2250 Rs .. so i thought that it will be avalaible here ... i will now look for epro dragon .. if i turn out to be unlucky then i will go for nzxt lexa s

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Ok - let us know if you can find the ePRo dragon or else there are good range of cabinets from CM, NZXT.

One cabinet you can look for around ~2.2k is Zebronics Aviator ;-)

Top Bottom