In Terms of Screen Display which is better !

Kvishal

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I wanted to know if any of you guys have compared this between a iPhone 4 and the New Samsung Galaxy S2 which one has a better display say for e.g to watch movies, play games watch Videos which one looks better. My Personal feeling is SGS-2 is more brighter than iPhone 4 but is it better than iPhone 4 I dont know what do u guys think ?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Doesn't matter to me... I am a pretty rough user... I don't think I'll ever buy a high end phone for its bells and whistles. I prefer "use a year and replace" kind of cheaper phones.

P. S. iPhone 4 screen is better. Joshua Toposky said so...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys,

I wanted to know if any of you guys have compared this between a iPhone 4 and the New Samsung Galaxy S2 which one has a better display say for e.g to watch movies, play games watch Videos which one looks better. My Personal feeling is SGS-2 is more brighter than iPhone 4 but is it better than iPhone 4 I dont know what do u guys think ?

check out this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/141958-best-display-mobiles.html

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
check out this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/141958-best-display-mobiles.html

This thread talks about comparison between SGS-1 and iPhone 4 but not about SGS-2 and iPhone 4 how about any information between these two ?

aroraanant

Explorer
if u wanna watch movies.videos extra,I think one enjoy these things on a big display and we all know iphone has 3.5" display and SGSII has a 4.3" display.U will enjoy more on SGSII.
But when it comes to reading text retina display of iphone 4 wins....

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
if u wanna watch movies.videos extra,I think one enjoy these things on a big display and we all know iphone has 3.5" display and SGSII has a 4.3" display.U will enjoy more on SGSII.
But when it comes to reading text retina display of iphone 4 wins....

So If the iphone 5 (Mostly 4 inches is what the talk is all about) comes with a Retina Display would it be a better deal than SGS-2 ?

Top Bottom