In ear headset for MotoG

Get this.

Buy Klipsch Image S4a Android Device Compatible In-Ear Headphone with Mic (Black/Chrome) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Klipsch s4 a already discontinued

You can get klipsch image s4 II same sound quality compared to klipsch image s4 but costs more, I own a image s4 it has good sound quality better than sony xb90ex except for bass , image s4 offer only a mild bass

ratul

█████████████████
I am waiting for the Vsonic VSD5 to launch, if you are comfortable for waiting an indefinite period of time and ordering from outside india (lmue, penonaudio), i would suggest you too, or some options:
1. VSonic GR07 BE (Said to be the best earphones to be under $150, even $200, soon to be replaced with VSD7, if their launch date just confirms.)
2. Havi B3 Pro 1 (Need amp to shine, but really good)
3. VSonic VSD3/S (Best in the range, just bad cable quality reviews and straight jack bugs me).
4. Ostry KC06 (Great Sound, Solid build quality)

OP
K

kiranjoshi7

Broken In
Hi.
How is this ?
Beyerdynamic iDX 160 ie.
Quoted price is Rs 7k. It has microphone with in line apple compatible remote.
Regards,

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
*www.digit.in/forum/audio/151895-hisound-audio-golden-crystal-review-crystalline-hush.html

IMO, get a piston v2 for 1k & VSonic(or any other decent set) for 4k that way you can enjoy music peacefully @home & have a mic on commute

Last edited:
OP
K

kiranjoshi7

Broken In
Yes boss. V sonic seems good option. It has ended my confusion.
Kindly give suggestion for my other thread on over the ear headset plz.
Regards.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I am waiting for the Vsonic VSD5 to launch, if you are comfortable for waiting an indefinite period of time and ordering from outside india (lmue, penonaudio), i would suggest you too, or some options:
1. VSonic GR07 BE (Said to be the best earphones to be under $150, even $200, soon to be replaced with VSD7, if their launch date just confirms.)
2. Havi B3 Pro 1 (Need amp to shine, but really good)
3. VSonic VSD3/S (Best in the range, just bad cable quality reviews and straight jack bugs me).
4. Ostry KC06 (Great Sound, Solid build quality)

:agreed:
Where is my like button??

OP
K

kiranjoshi7

Broken In
Hi.
Where to source from? How to ship to India?
I can try to get it from US as one of my relative is likely come from US to India by year end.
Is there any international online seller?
Thx

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Brief Impressions: VSonic GR07 Classic | The Headphone List

I guess classic is what you must be looking for

Also check hifinage.com for prices

Top Bottom