In ear headset for MotoG

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
They are best driven with an amp. The Headphones have a neutral sound signature with a emphasis in low end and don't sound too warm with any and all as the SHP 2500. People coming from SHP might find the SHL tad bright and attacking. SHPs bass shines even with phones, SHL does good with portable DAPs/phones too but needs an amp and then you are to a different level. Its louder over a SHP2500 hence might sound forward but it ain't actually. Detail retrieval is to be heard to be believed! But if you are looking at warmth at this price point look at Denon AH D 310 but at the cost of Details and overdose Bass. I'm lovingbthe SHLs neutrality musicality and the tight bass. Good Source and Recording makes it shine. Don't be scared its pretty forgiving to bad recordings too! This view is after a 2Hr break in low volumes. So final verdict only after 100 hrs!

Yes bro still entry level almost!

Last edited:

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION]

Man!! You have just convinced me to book one but not ready to get amp as of now.
Shp2500 is good at what it does for a price but I doubt if these SHL3300 are better to Samson SR850. Bass will be definitely better to Samson.

If I had not booked Brainwavz M5 would have got these for sure..

BTW from where did you get Fiio X1 @6500??

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Fiios from US. Yes Sandy I still love the SHP 2500 it does what Can costing twice or even thrice from other brands can't even think of. The SHL 3300 does exactly that at Rs 1950 what other cans can't do at at Rs6000. Detail retrieval is eerie hiend good without being clinical at all. I can guarantee all songs you have heard before will sound new again with new details,it picks up basslines from commercial recordings too,but stops short of monitor boringness!!!!

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I noticed that, may be wrong info or fake,but the seller score is good.

The SHL 3300 update....after more break in its sounding like the ATH M50X minus the brittle treble and at times overblown bass of the Audio Technica.

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Sure [MENTION=82407]sandynator[/MENTION].

Bought the Onkyo ES FC 300 just now from Snapdeal, they were available for Rs 6K only. They were retailing for 16 K last month !!!! Couldnt resist. I'll send you onkyos pics on Saturday the rest I'll send now.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Sure [MENTION=82407]sandynator[/MENTION].

Bought the Onkyo ES FC 300 just now from Snapdeal, they were available for Rs 6K only. They were retailing for 16 K last month !!!! Couldnt resist. I'll send you onkyos pics on Saturday the rest I'll send now.

:cool: :toast: :doublethumb:

Add your impression of onkyo with that.

Thanks

joshiks7

Journeyman
hi friends,
I shall be ordering following stuff fron USA soon:
*Fiio X1
*Fiio E11K amp
*SanDisk Ultra 64GB UHI-I/Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card Up to 48MB/s With Adapter
Does X1 support above mentioned card?
Which cable should be brought to connect x1 with amp?
Any more suggestions please?
Regards

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The cable is mentioned in the previous page. Get a 128 GB card. I'm getting one I think it will support but don't take my word for it if it doesn't work I'll use it with my DSLR, I have a way out.

Update : Checked the Manual in details , X1 does support 128GB. The X5 supports dual 128 GBs!!

Last edited:

joshiks7

Journeyman
The cable is mentioned in the previous page. Get a 128 GB card. I'm getting one I think it will support but don't take my word for it if it doesn't work I'll use it with my DSLR, I have a way out.

Update : Checked the Manual in details , X1 does support 128GB. The X5 supports dual 128 GBs!!

Hi,
Tried to find out cable from source you mentioned, but could not find on that Japanese site.
Kindly give details of cable. Does this cable is far better than what we get with fiio amp?
Thx

joshiks7

Journeyman
hi,
Finally ordered following from amazon USA:
*Fiio x1
*Leather cover for x1
*Anker mini power bank 3200 mah
*Transcend external SSD 256Gb
I will get it in middle of January 2015 as my friend will be coming at that time.
Thx

joshiks7

Journeyman
image.jpgimage (3).jpgimage (3).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (2).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hi friends,
I finally got hold of my GR07 today. I have attached images above.
Quality and built is top notch. Excellent fit, though little tricky to begin with.
What an amazing SQ? I never knew songs will be so enjoyable. Miles ahead as compared stock IEM that I got with HTC M7. Very clear, crisp, excellent SQ.
Imagine how would GR07 sound with FLAC songs on my fiiox1 (I shall receive it in middle of JAN 15).
Thanks a lot all friends who helped me choose this (esp Chaitanya, the incinerator)
Its very good sound investment.
Regards,

Top Bottom