In ear headset for MotoG

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Hi.
Where to source from? How to ship to India?
I can try to get it from US as one of my relative is likely come from US to India by year end.
Is there any international online seller?
Thx

Earphones - Vsonic - Lend Me UR ears

If investing a huge amount in IEM/ headphone then better get good quality source [player as well as files like Wav/ flac or 320 kbps mp3 at least] & amplifiers if needed so you can get best out of these hi end gears

OP
K

kiranjoshi7

Broken In
Ya. I went through site. Seller doesn't take responsibility of custom clearance. How to tackle this?
Has anyone ordered from this site?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I had bought from MP4 nation but not lendmeurears..
They are official reseller of Vsonic so warranty is there & I was told that they heavily undervalue their packages so no customs.
I was about to get VSD3 or havi B3 pro 1 or OStry KC06 from them but had to postpone it.. :(

BTW customs is upon the LUCK factor....

OP
K

kiranjoshi7

Broken In
OK. But who will pay for custom as we won't be there in person. Does courier company pays and we are supposed to pay courier upon delivery?
Does combination of HTC one / Moto G with GR07 necessitates amplifier? If yes, which one?
How to source flac files of old Hindi, Marathi songs? I am ripping few CDs that I have.
Thx

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
The courier/postal services will do all needful & you just have to pay them the charges + their nominal fees as handling charges

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Old Marathi & hindi ost can be bought & ripped accordingly.
Use quality rippers there are many freewares available like audio coder etc.

OP
K

kiranjoshi7

Broken In
I have placed order for v sonic GR 07 from Amazon US. Product is on its way. I shall receive it in India from my friend in mid Nov.
Thanks a lot for good advice. Special thanks to chaitanya.
Regards

OP
K

kiranjoshi7

Broken In
Hi.
Will there be any significant difference in sound quality of following players:
HTC one
MotoG
And Fiiox3, this has Wolfson DAC. Is this player significantly better in terms of SQ?
Regards,

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
From personal experience, my phone gets unhappy with my 32 ohm popular, so 40 ohm is lot for any general phone.

X3 will do justice to them.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
No mobile will work...
Not for any genre.
You may wanna buy a x3 or any player that can drive higher imp phones

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
See each headphone has certain impedance(opposition to flow of current in lay man terms), any source has to force ample amount of current through the electromagnetic coil of headphone.

As the impedance rises the job of producing natural sound & delivering required power gets tougher on part of the source ( mobile, pmp...).

In my observation, generally all current mobile phones easily drive IEM's up to 24 ohm impedance.
My moto G is unable to drive my 32ohm IEM's (they get loud but don't reproduce what the laptop does, since laptop has greater power supply capacity).

Considering the fact that, your IEM's are 40 ohm ones, you must look source with ability to drive those.

IMO, for mobility you can look for Fiio X3 type players or if you are comfortable, youcan simply buy a cheaper external AMP for laptop...

joshiks7

Journeyman
See each headphone has certain impedance(opposition to flow of current in lay man terms), any source has to force ample amount of current through the electromagnetic coil of headphone.

As the impedance rises the job of producing natural sound & delivering required power gets tougher on part of the source ( mobile, pmp...).

In my observation, generally all current mobile phones easily drive IEM's up to 24 ohm impedance.
My moto G is unable to drive my 32ohm IEM's (they get loud but don't reproduce what the laptop does, since laptop has greater power supply capacity).

Considering the fact that, your IEM's are 40 ohm ones, you must look source with ability to drive those.

IMO, for mobility you can look for Fiio X3 type players or if you are comfortable, youcan simply buy a cheaper external AMP for laptop...

HI,
My main source is cell phone or portable MP (Yet to purchase).
Kindly suggest good cell phone which has very good ability to drive Vsonic GR07/ or top notch audio quality and good DAC. OR
Kindly tell me good but affordable PMP (No i pod please). Sony flagship models are not available in India/ very costly too. Warranty issue if we get from US.
Regards,

Top Bottom