In-Ear earphones under 1K!

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hey
I need good in ear earphones under 1K.
I wanna Use them with my phone/iPod , I listen to Hip Hop and Jazz.
So I want good Bass and Good Treble .
Cannot extend my budget!
And Yeah! Im on the move a lot so Ill be using them when I watch Movies on my ipad!
Thanks in advance! :mrgreen:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
If you could just spend a little more(around Rs.350) you would get a Sennheiser CX 180. I own this pair of IEMs and take my word watching movies,listening to music is a joy :wink:

else a Sound magic PL11 will be good too(Rs.600)

See if it is possible to use them before you buy to check performance.

bubusam13

Human
Soundmagic MP21.

Headphones are the most addictive thing in the world. You always want to buy a new even if u have one.

RahulB

Journeyman
How about the Creative EP-630 great earphones, bone crunching bass, excellent clarity and precise range.. under 1K, just the best, have 3 of these myself.. :))

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
I Got the EP 660 for 1.1K! Sadly, i checked out the reviews online and they say theyre great but not that diff from EP 630
I was gonna go for PL 21 or the Meelectronics M6 but they didnt have either (the lynx store,chd.! :(
Anyways these are great too!
Thanks for the help people! :)

bubusam13

Human
I just told you that... Soundmagic MP21
MP21 is same as PL21.... but MP21 has a mic so that you can use it with your phone and you can also use it for chatting on you PC. I have MP21.... Very good

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
:O
I didnt know that! well brother even though soundmagic has listed lynx as one of the only three official distributors in india, lynx said they dont sell any Soundmagic product now! Well, maybe next time! thanks for letting me know about the Mic ones! :)

bubusam13

Human
Look here, though I would say a bit overpriced compared to Lynx.

Sound MAGIC MP21 In Ear Earphones with Mic | Buy Sound Magic Earphones with Mic

Top Bottom