Importing/Adding Folders to iPhone using iTunes

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
How do I add Folders to iBooks library of iPhone in the latest iTunes? I am trying by going to File-->>Add Folder to Library in iTunes as well as iPhone library in iTunes but it does nothing after I select folder. I am really fed up with this...
The folder contains word docs, pdf files.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
perhaps [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] can help..
anyway, im not bashing but it really baffles me that after years of making and perfecting IOS, Apple still hasnt got their **** together with basic things like this

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
no clue. use liberty.

all I can say about iOS is give in to the system, forget about your own usage, and use it only the way it wants to be used and be brainwashed but happy, satisfied, stimulated....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
How do I add Folders to iBooks library of iPhone in the latest iTunes? I am trying by going to File-->>Add Folder to Library in iTunes as well as iPhone library in iTunes but it does nothing after I select folder. I am really fed up with this...
The folder contains word docs, pdf files.

One easy way to add PDFs maybe to host it on your local network(or even use connectify on your laptop) & open it via Safari. You should get the option to add the PDF to iBooks.

That being said, I haven't used the latest version of iTunes as I just about sync everything via the cloud onto my iPad.

Top Bottom