Implementing 'Like' feature in TDF

Do you support the Like Feature

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flash

Lost in speed
Some threads in TDF has "Like" implemented..
Maybe as a pilot to test..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/161164-tdf-upgraded-post-bugs-here-please-85.html#post2048894

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
This was discussed earlier and was decided to implement. But, ICO (he was admin then) could not find a plugin. So, we don't have it. If there is any such plug-in that you have found then post it here, else this poll/thread is a waste.

Please go to the 'tdf bugs' thread,there was a debate about implementing likes feature,so I thought this poll will reflect the general conscience of members.Anyways its up to the mods to decide whether to implement it or not;meanwhile a small thread meant to know the opinions of fellow members is not going to hurt;)

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Please go to the 'tdf bugs' thread,there was a debate about implementing likes feature,so I thought this poll will reflect the general conscience of members.Anyways its up to the mods to decide whether to implement it or not;meanwhile a small thread meant to know the opinions of fellow members is not going to hurt;)

+1....
Well said!!! :-D

ankush28

Bazinga
There is no denying that XDA is a good forum,IMO the thanks feature has turned it to a begging site,where most people write off to receive thanks in every posts and sigs.

Whats wrong in that :?:
They(kangs) are doing good job by making your EOL devices faster and customizable for FREE

Most of them(& me) asks for thanks because it helps to increase downloads of apps :p as XDA is slightly commercial( by donation and other things)
Why anyone will beg here for thanks?

Btw I dont think such plugin is not available for VB :/

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Whats wrong in that :?:
They(kangs) are doing good job by making your EOL devices faster and customizable for FREE

Most of them(& me) asks for thanks because it helps to increase downloads of apps :p as XDA is slightly commercial( by donation and other things)
Why anyone will beg here for thanks?

Btw I dont think such plugin is not available for VB :/

Its a very helpful forum,but the whole scenario of ''being in a forum'' changes to a "marketplace'' for likes and thanks.I like to comment ''thank you'' rather than pressing a button..hehe

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
IVG Has a "likes" thing.it works well.
No one Begs for likes over there.I think it will be the same over here
Think of the "Like" system as a "rep" system

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
If Like/Rep is implemented, should not be available in all threads. Should only be available in tech related threads and some restraints a user should be a member for at least 90 days to 'Like' a post, just to control the abuse of the system. Until that time the user can 'Like' replies to the thread created by him/her, in case that user had created that account for that specific purpose.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
If Like/Rep is implemented, should not be available in all threads. Should only be available in tech related threads and some restraints a user should be a member for at least 90 days to 'Like' a post, just to control the abuse of the system. Until that time the user can 'Like' replies to the thread created by him/her, in case that user had created that account for that specific purpose.

if ever implemented the person who likes a post should have minimum of 1000 posts experience:lol:

Top Bottom