Hannibal09

Broken In
I have lost my galaxy note. I am unable to find box or invoice so can't able to locate IMEI number. I had my Samsung account registered on phone as well as Google account. Is there any way I can get IMEI number of my phone?

Runjesh

Broken In
I have lost my galaxy note. I am unable to find box or invoice so can't able to locate IMEI number. I had my Samsung account registered on phone as well as Google account. Is there any way I can get IMEI number of my phone?

Call up your network and ask for it. Explain to them. Everytime you use your phone, your IMEI number is sent to your network so they have it.

Have some ID Proof ready.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Register a complaint with your nearest police station/cyber cell. They will do the needful to track the phone.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Your network may give imei but may not be accurate and police wont accept your complain as they need bill/box with proof of imei belonging to you.
My friend wasted 3 months to complain about his lost xperia with no imei.The airtel ppl though gave imei but it was missing 3 digits.

My sincere advice is block sim and forget your phone.The police won't take it up unless you know someone in police dept personally.

Top Bottom