Image editing and converting softwares

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

Which is the best software to convert hi-res jpegs to pdf format, without any loss in quality? Also can you please guide how to increase/decrease resolution and dpi of an image?

Thanks

gameranand

Living to Play
Most of the editors can decrease the dpi to he degree you want. GIMP, XNView or even MS paint is self sufficient to do this job.
As for converting jpg to pdf, there are numerous online services that do just that. A simple google search will do.

Convert JPG to PDF for free - JPG to PDF online converte
JPG to PDF – Convert JPG Images to PDF Documents Onlin

and many more.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Most of the editors can decrease the dpi to he degree you want. GIMP, XNView or even MS paint is self sufficient to do this job.
As for converting jpg to pdf, there are numerous online services that do just that. A simple google search will do.

Convert JPG to PDF for free - JPG to PDF online converte
JPG to PDF – Convert JPG Images to PDF Documents Onlin

and many more.

I know that a editor/professional can do that using any xyz software. But I was asking for an easy to use software for noobs like me. And I won't upload jpegs to those sites, privacy reasons you know. I am sure that there are softwares which can do that.

gameranand

Living to Play
For Images XnView is good enough. Its a image viewer with minor editing features. SO I guess you can work with that.
For Offline Converter
JPG To PDF Converter - Download FRE

Vickytintu

Right off the assembly line
PhaseOne Capture One Pro 9, Adobe Photoshop Elements 15, MacPhun Luminar 1.0, MacPhun Creative Kit 2016, ON1 Photo 10, Corel PaintShop Pro X8 and Cyberlink PhotoDirector 6 Ultra are the top software for image editing and converting.

Pixlr, GIMP, Paint.NET, PhotoScape are the image editing and converting softwares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom