I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey guys wassup . This is my first post since 16th dec 2006 , its almost 6 months. Most of the older members here will recognise me ;) ( mehul,qwerty, batty.... u guys there? ;) ) and know why I had left Digit. But neway I was at my office today and suddenly I thought of checkout this forum and wow.. there is some good posts here.... and looks like the quality which digit had previously is comming back.I was looking at the post almost half of the day.. till my TL gave me a strange stare.....and I had to getback to work :( . Lets see how many of you guys recognise me :D .

My hands are itching to start posting again.... :D

Regards
Charan

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Welcome back charan :) And i believe my link at "another" forum brought you here :p

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yep thats right kalpik. WOW its vishal :D hats off to you man .. i see you a lot in the internet (edit:this means your articles ) you post great articles.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Reason for brief exit form digit: Many quality members had left due to lot of spams and boring posts. It was not at all usefull at that time. most of the time the mods had lotof work to do with spams/spammers , even if banned some guys would comeback with different UserID and spam again. now it seems to be normal again.

@Prasad yep I remember you :D .

prasad_den

Padawan
charangk said:
Reason for brief exit form digit: Many quality members had left due to lot of spams and boring posts. It was not at all usefull at that time. most of the time the mods had lotof work to do with spams/spammers , even if banned some guys would comeback with different UserID and spam again. now it seems to be normal again.

@Prasad yep I remember you :D .
Nice to be recognized...!! Yeah Charan, that period was like a dark age in Digit forum but things have developed towards the brighter aspect now. The forum is slowly regaining its lost glory.. Nice to have you back, and hope you would be more active in the future.. :D

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys thanks a lot.And for those who ask how bad the forum was ...I started from this --> :D and went to a extent that you could replace this ---> :mad: :evil: :???: :cry: and :shock: with my photo.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
charangk said:
Guys thanks a lot.And for those who ask how bad the forum was ...I started from this --> :D and went to a extent that you could replace this ---> :mad: :evil: :???: :cry: and :shock: with my photo.
And now you are back with ---> :lol:

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
yea thats right .. :lol: . Im wondering .. what will happen to me in the office if my TL see me posting in digit all the time :shock:

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
he he he Promotion so soon I dont think so.. !!!! for those who dont know about my background here it is..

Lets see from where I started my Career. I started as a recruiter in a Consultancy firm.. then joined a .NET course so that i can improve my .NET skills .. phew .. those trainers didnt knew anything .. so what did I do ? I asked the manager of that institute give me a chance and ill show what .NET is :D ... later I went on to take 8 batches/40 students a day for about 6 months ;) . Now my manager is a close friend of mine :). Later joined a small company and now Im in a much better company :D as a .NET programmer ;). Please dont ask company's name due to privacy :D

My Quali: Diploma in Electronics and BE in Medical Electronics yep my qualification and my current working field doesnt match.
Number of interviews attended : One. yep just one and it was for my current company ;)
What help can u expect from me?
any thing related to building electronic circuits :D , doubts regarding HR stuff ,regarding health!! ( yep anatomy, physiology, pathalogy and bio chemistry were my subjects ;) ), Humor, and project ideas... and if possible I "MAY" be helpfull in solving computer related problems.. :-| not for sure...

Thats it... Im back on Digit.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom