ihyped or iAwesome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarath

iDota
I lost my ipod :( but if I have to replace it with another PMP it would be another ipod touch again.

itunes sucks but is not enough to bring me down. I can live with it.

The only other alternative I looked at was iRiver.

doomgiver

Warframe
Should be more careful . Aint it ? :D

there was an option, deep inside the menus, that that turned off automatic folder rearrangement. it rearranged everything DURING installation.

the only apple worth buying for me is the ipod classic (160 gb worth of music, good) its the only thing which has enough space to carry around entire music collections

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
The main gripe people have with ipods is the fact that they have to install an extra software 'itunes' for sharing music. Well, that that depends on how you would want to take songs from people.
It doesnt take much effort to check that 'manually manage my songs' checkbox when you click on your ipod in itunes.
No issues with syncing since the power is in your hands.

@asingh - that was the time when itunes wasn't that good. You could try transferring music manually from your itunes library and plus, you can change the option for rearranging music library if you want to. I never let itunes arrange the folders for me.

R2K

In the Zone
It is funny that nowadays i see a lot 'kewl' ppl around me calling their chinese PMP as ipod.:D

sygeek

Technomancer
^Yeah. Once my friend said, "Hey, You know what? I bought an IPod.". I'm like, "Woah, really, you mean IPod shuffle?". "No re, It is better than shuffle it's got music and video too. Super duper high quality and very cheap". "Can you show it to me?"..And then there he goes a shitty mp4 player in a hand and a dumb smile on his face.

Terabyte

In the zone
@doomgiver : You still haven't answered my question or is it you only know to pass random comments :|

Last edited:

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
Bah! Deviating again, we are. :lightsabre:

I would rather buy a Cowon X7 than iPod classic. :p

You cannot ignore the superb built quality of Apple devices. I thought of going for Cowon too, but they are neither as sturdy nor as elegant as the Classic. The only problem with the Classic is scrolling through tonnes of songs with that damn scroll wheel.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
You cannot ignore the superb built quality of Apple devices. I thought of going for Cowon too, but they are neither as sturdy nor as elegant as the Classic. The only problem with the Classic is scrolling through tonnes of songs with that damn scroll wheel.
Cowon's build quality is superb. Sturdy? My D2 is working completely fine since 3 years. It all depends how you keep your stuff. Elegance? no idea what you are talking about.
No Apple device comes close to Cowon's sound quality. Cowon devices also give you proper equalizer.
I'd agree that iPod touch is one of the must have PMPs under 15k. But if you consider the other iPods, there are much better alternatives available.

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
I feel that the iPod has the best music quality around, second only to the Sony Walkman. Well, every man has their own taste in music, so I cannot actually give an objective view on that. I hate the Cowon players, to be honest, because of the plastic feeling they give. And the interface of the Cowon is too simplistic for me.

J

Joker

i am surprised some ppl find Apple's sound quality better than Cowon, sandisk and sony? that's a pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom