If it is advisable to buy SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 rite now ??

akii17kr

Journeyman
Well guys,
i m getting a 2nd hand galaxy s2 i9100 1 month old in just new condition for 21k..

so want ur opinions n advices...
should i go for it ??
it has already very huge developer support..
already has cm9 n beta cm10
n other jb n ics roms...

so wat do u think?
if next android i.e. lime or wateva nxt android version will.comes to dis ???

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes, 1 month old for 21k is a good deal, just check for scratches or other marks, and check the display as well(for tinting).

And as a phone i9100 is pretty solid sub 25k. And it has huge dev support over at XDA.

OP
akii17kr

akii17kr

Journeyman
Yes, 1 month old for 21k is a good deal, just check for scratches or other marks, and check the display as well(for tinting).

And as a phone i9100 is pretty solid sub 25k. And it has huge dev support over at XDA.

i will but how to check for tinting ??
n do u knw any way through which we can know bill provided by dem is fake or not ??
so sum people make new bill today n sell dem with profit(talkin about fone) ?

tkin

Back to school!!
i will but how to check for tinting ??
n do u knw any way through which we can know bill provided by dem is fake or not ??
so sum people make new bill today n sell dem with profit(talkin about fone) ?
Check for name of shop on bill, check for Vat No, call the store(from phone no.) to see if it exists etc. Surefire way is to go to the shop and show the bill to them if that's possible for you.

nginx

In the zone
I am always skeptical about these deals. If someone is willing to sell a 1 month old Galaxy S2 so cheaply, there has to be a catch somewhere. Perhaps there is a defect which might not be immediately obvious to a first time user.

If I were you I would not only verify the originality of the phone but also make an arrangement with the seller to pay 50% money upfront and 50% a week later if that's possible.

OP
akii17kr

akii17kr

Journeyman
okk...
wat i hv done is note down da imie n go to cstmr care n ask dem.. if da bill is fake ot not ..dey will check frm system n tell date of sell

will go in few mint.. ;)

I am always skeptical about these deals. If someone is willing to sell a 1 month old Galaxy S2 so cheaply, there has to be a catch somewhere. Perhaps there is a defect which might not be immediately obvious to a first time user.

If I were you I would not only verify the originality of the phone but also make an arrangement with the seller to pay 50% money upfront and 50% a week later if that's possible.

i wish i can do..but it will be wrong to verify like dis..
if its on online site n we can choose emi..
but in dis case dere is no authority for checking on bith sides...

u tell any other method...
is checking imie num is gud idea through.cstmr care ?

frnds... got confirmed frm shop owner bill is orignal :D

so wTs da reason left for not buying..
i think its gr8 deal :D

nginx

In the zone
I don't see a problem then. I assume the phone is under warranty, so if any defect crops up, you can get it replaced/repaired. Go for it, sounds like a great deal.

Btw why is the guy selling it a month after purchasing it himself?

OP
akii17kr

akii17kr

Journeyman
SAD NEWS: ystrdy evng i called him for place n payment..but damn...he alreday sell to some 1 else....without informing,me :(

tried hard of 2 months to find 2nd hand s2..
nw dis is also gone :(

i wish i can get frm sum where else..
but its not also in techenclave...

any idea frnds..nw frm where to get i9100.. near hisar or in gurgaon haryana ???

Top Bottom