If I were the President of the United States

L

luoshuiyu

If I were the President of the United States, I would perform the following reforms.

First, fully withdraw our troops from Iraq,. I would command the soldiers to return home before Christmas. Their mothers and fathers are eagerly waiting for them to come back and to have the whole family share the Christmas dinner together again.

Second, I would concentrate on the financial crisis. The rich must help the poor. When the economic situation improves, wealthy enterprises and individuals would be compensated for their help under the supervision of the people and participation of the state. I hope that come next Christmas, everyone could enjoy a delicious turkey on their Christmas table.

Third, I would abolish irrational spending. Especially anything on Apple. Not only are the wage earners reluctant to buy products, but the students who don’t have so much money in the first place are going on Ebay and Lightinthebox to buy supercheap Chinese smart phones. If it was me, I would feel embarrassed. Since I cannot control the markets, I would just get rid of this and other dominating brands.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Mister, are you a spam bot?
If I were the prime minister of India.
1. I'd ban anything that is Rakhi Sawant and Dolly Bindra. Rakhi Sawant and Dolly Bindra will be dropped off at Pacific ocean, away from civilization, with cement boots for they both have internal floaters.
2. I'd put kalmadi and likes behind bars.
3. I'd not let my country suck at games apart from cricket.
4. I'd shut down news channel that try to get anywhere near 'Sansani'.
5. I'd ban comedy circus and anyone PJ-ing and doing magic simultaneously. All the annoyingly ignorant fat girls shall be shot at sight.
6. All the people opposing valentines day shall be fried in oil.
7. Number of daily soaps would drop significantly.
8. I'd drop prices of computer and electronic products.
9. I'd see to it that kasab be excicuited asap.
10. I'd not let idiots cartoonise hanuman, bheem etc in guise of learning entairment while clearly spreading wrong facts of Indian history and literature.
11. I'd not let obnoxious ba$tards sing 'we will rock you' and 'one love' at national game events.
12. Fardeen Khan and likes would be traded for oil to UAE.
13. I'd beg president to send defence forces at iraq to kick american forces out.
14. I'd not let senseless movies like dabaang ever release.
15. I'd ban rajnighanda, kharra, pan and likes from India.

Any more??

16. Anything devoted to idols of gods would be donated directly to poor and hungry.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^The thread is if I become President of USA and not of India :)

I would lobby for Nobel Peace Prize for Assange :D

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I will not only deem "the leaf" as legal, but also declare as a medicinal herb :p. Then I will rename Hawaii to "The Banana Republic".

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
amazing reply toad_frog09....I agree point to point with you on this. So if by any chance you lose the election and I win, I will have my agenda all decked up :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
mister, are you a spam bot?
If i were the prime minister of india.
1. I'd ban anything that is rakhi sawant and dolly bindra. Rakhi sawant and dolly bindra will be dropped off at pacific ocean, away from civilization, with cement boots for they both have internal floaters.
2. I'd put kalmadi and likes behind bars.
3. I'd not let my country suck at games apart from cricket.
4. I'd shut down news channel that try to get anywhere near 'sansani'.
5. I'd ban comedy circus and anyone pj-ing and doing magic simultaneously. All the annoyingly ignorant fat girls shall be shot at sight.
6. All the people opposing valentines day shall be fried in oil.
7. Number of daily soaps would drop significantly.
8. I'd drop prices of computer and electronic products.
9. I'd see to it that kasab be excicuited asap.
10. I'd not let idiots cartoonise hanuman, bheem etc in guise of learning entairment while clearly spreading wrong facts of indian history and literature.
11. I'd not let obnoxious ba$tards sing 'we will rock you' and 'one love' at national game events.
12. Fardeen khan and likes would be traded for oil to uae.
13. I'd beg president to send defence forces at iraq to kick american forces out.
14. I'd not let senseless movies like dabaang ever release.
15. I'd ban rajnighanda, kharra, pan and likes from india.

Any more??

16. Anything devoted to idols of gods would be donated directly to poor and hungry.
epic post.

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

toad_frog09 has nailed it....if only these could be implemented.. :(

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
If I were the President of the United States I would ban Justin Bieber from singing FOR LIFE not even in the bathroom :p

Top Bottom