If i were a Superhero..

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Step one: Click this button.
*i.imgur.com/qH3FV.jpg
Step Two: Enter url of image, uncheck that box if you are linking an image from a different site.
*i.imgur.com/PgkM3.jpg
Click ok.

A picture is always worth than 1000 words! :)

Alok

Adventurer
We all love Superheroes, in fact i do. We surely did spent our childhood days imitating superheroes or fancying gimmicks of them.

If you were a Superhero,

1. What POWER do you want?
2. What NAME you will prefer
(or you can even say the current superheroes)?
3. Whom do (
current superheroes or the imaginary ones posted here) you count as your ALLY?

Lets see how many of us really have the Superheroic ability of creativity? :p

1. Hypnotism and Teleportation

2. I don't want to show off my powers to common public, so no superhero name.

3. Anyone according to situations

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Me too in being villan. Lets create a group of villans who beat the shite out of these superheroes.

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
^
So here it goes
Villain 1- Gabbar (from sholay) Favourite passtime Activities- Slashing the arms, celebrating Holi, Counting number of men, eyeing Basanti
Villain 2- Joker (from TDK)
Favourite passtime Activities- Trolling batman, telling everyone that how he got the scarrs, etc
Villain 3- Bane (from TDKR)
Favourite passtime Activities-(someone fill this up for me, yet to see TDKR )
Villain 4- Shakti Kapoor
Favourite passtime Activities- Staring at girls
My preference would be villain 1 or 2.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hi, i liked that you step up but vilan you mentioned like gabbar and shakti kapur doesnt have super powers. We have make group which will beat the shite out of these superheroes

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Step one: Click this button.
*i.imgur.com/qH3FV.jpg
Step Two: Enter url of image, uncheck that box if you are linking an image from a different site.
*i.imgur.com/PgkM3.jpg
Click ok.
Thanks a lot dude..will try again...

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/26/Nova1adigranov.jpg/250px-Nova1adigranov.jpg

Sweet..it worked but am not able to post an image if i upload via my computer..it shows up as an attachement..any solution to that?

Last edited:

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi, i liked that you step up but vilan you mentioned like gabbar and shakti kapur doesnt have super powers. We have make group which will beat the shite out of these superheroes

So you want supervillain with superpowers, then I can recall only 1-2 names. All the villains I suggested have only one superpower, the power of trolling. :p

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yeah. But joker is a good vilan. He comes up with super bad plans so we can count. But we need physical power too. I am totally going offtopic here sorry. Someone create a super vilan thread to compete with super heroes thread. I can't. Mujhe sharam ati hai

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Or wait,can we request to change this thread name to 'your superhero vs supervilan thread' or whatever better name can be suggested.

Hrishi

^ you see , I was the most dangerous villain ever , Galactus. But I turned into a super-hero due to the fact that super villains get defeated always.. :(

Alok

Adventurer
^ i you fear about defeat , you can't be villain. A villain always thinks he'll win, whatever the case.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Supervillains always have the power of being Super-bad/
I accept that Supervillains always have upper-hand over superheroes in terms of technology and prowess, but they eventually fail in the end due to their arrogance.

For the supervillain fans: ----> *www.comicvine.com/myvine/arrowfan237/top-100-supervillains-according-to-ign/75-14055/

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
^
So here it goes
Villain 1- Gabbar (from sholay) Favourite passtime Activities- Slashing the arms, celebrating Holi, Counting number of men, eyeing Basanti
Villain 2- Joker (from TDK)
Favourite passtime Activities- Trolling batman, telling everyone that how he got the scarrs, etc
Favourite passtime Activities-(someone fill this up for me, yet to see TDKR )
Villain 4- Shakti Kapoor
Favourite passtime Activities- Staring at girls
My preference would be villain 1 or 2.

Favourite passtime Activities-changing the audio codecs/filters in his mask to see if he can sound better, finding holes no one can crawl out of, etc.
Villain 4- Shakti Kapoor
Favourite passtime Activities- Staring at girls, especially, "Lolita" - Ow!!

:p

1. What POWER do you want? - Charles Xavier+Magneto combo
2. What NAME you will prefer (or you can even say the current superheroes)? Real name
3. Whom do (current superheroes or the imaginary ones posted here) you count as your ALLY? Mystique, of course!

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Magneto will always be the best Super Villain . But I also Do like Thanos , Galactus (Marvel) and Darkseid (DC) as they are the Supervillains which have Super-Superpower . Galactus or Thanos anyone of them alone is enough to handle the entire Avengers.

Top Bottom