If i were a Superhero..

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
You can't say that before trying.
Some theories say that you can't alter anything while meddling with time. If you do change something, that you are just being a part of the history that lead something to happen in the first place.

Ginji Almino!! :D
That's a fine choice dude!!!! :p

Is that mean "We are just watchers" in time-travel and not manipulators?

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
:lol: they all can Die in a fight...Super heroes are not immortals,not even Goku

Btw the all Japanese Anime Characters are Mind-blowing...check my Avatar :mrgreen:

Vandal Savage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120411113256/marvel_dc/images/thumb/5/56/Vandal_Savage_Doom_001.png/374px-Vandal_Savage_Doom_001.png

Vandal Savage is immortal, though he is not a superhero/supervillain. He's just a villain fighting even the JLA with his group of supervillains [Legion of Doom]. Anyone saw "Justice league: Doom"? He's the main villain there!!

Last edited:

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Vandal Savage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120411113256/marvel_dc/images/thumb/5/56/Vandal_Savage_Doom_001.png/374px-Vandal_Savage_Doom_001.png

Vandal Savage is immortal, though he is not a superhero/supervillain. He's just a villain fighting even the JLA with his group of supervillains [Legion of Doom]. Anyone saw "Justice league: Doom"? He's the main villain there!!
Yeah watch that awesome movie.
But what was more awesome that the plan was made by batman to subdue every super hero.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Yeah watch that awesome movie.
But what was more awesome that the plan was made by batman to subdue every super hero.

Fool-proof plans backfired at our superheroes! I liked the part of Flash in particular!!
:batman: Batman surely is a seasoned vigilante!

*thestartingfive.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Michael-Phelps-athens.jpg

Here's your "super"-weapon.

*www.promotionalpromo.com/Upfiles/prod_I/Toilet-Brush_20066856266493.jpg

Brushes of Chaos!! :lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Nova1adigranov.jpg
I could open up wormholes
or

MultipleMan01.jpg

Multiple work together...kind of requirement in mumbai.. :p

seriously how do i post images now rather than links..help pls.. :(

abhidev

Human Spambot
for me it wiil be the 'Man of Steel - Superman' provided he has know weakness...like the kryptonite thingy :D

Top Bottom