IEMs with nice punchy bass within 2K

bubusam13

Human
Hi I have Soundmagic MP21. They are nice. But sometime I want to listen to good punchy(not boomy) bass also which MP21( or PL21) lacks.
One of my colleague listened to JBL tempo IEM and my MP21 and told me JBL tempo sounded great, volume is loud and more punchy as if listening to a Hi-Fi system than my MP21 :( . You can understand what I am going through after listening to that comment. :hissyfit: Tempo is much cheaper :boink:

Pls suggest me some IEM within 2K with bass better than MP21. Not too bassy but nice, a bit more than balanced.

P.S. pls do not suggest twinwoofers. I do not like its name.

ratul

█████████████████
Hi I have Soundmagic MP21. They are nice. But sometime I want to listen to good punchy(not boomy) bass also which MP21( or PL21) lacks.
One of my colleague listened to JBL tempo IEM and my MP21 and told me JBL tempo sounded great, volume is loud and more punchy as if listening to a Hi-Fi system than my MP21 :( . You can understand what I am going through after listening to that comment. :hissyfit: Tempo is much cheaper :boink:

Pls suggest me some IEM within 2K with bass better than MP21. Not too bassy but nice, a bit more than balanced.

P.S. pls do not suggest twinwoofers. I do not like its name.

SoundMagic E10 for more punchy and controlled bass..
I can understand your feelings, as i used to own (and still have) PL21, and the boomy bass it used to produce..
E10 is the best option for you in this range, E30 is better, but it lacks bass and has more treble leading to more balanced sound...
I love and definitely recommend E10 over PL21 (or MP21)..

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
PL21 boomy. Does it produce any bass at all, Any other brand than soundmagic ? How about Sony Extra bass earbuds ?

ratul

█████████████████
PL21 boomy. Does it produce any bass at all, Any other brand than soundmagic ? How about Sony Extra bass earbuds ?

don't know what was wrong in them, but they used to produce very boomy and dark bass before i bought E10, even in slow and bass-light songs, i could feel the bass overpowering the mids, they were really bass heavy in the end...
Don't have any experience with sony inears.. :(

Top Bottom