IEM for around INR 2000.

ratul

█████████████████
I still lament the fact that SM E10 died on me after 1.5 years (once during warranty also). I bought them for 1.5k, so there is no way I will buy them for 2.5k (current price)

yup, they are best if you are looking for earphones under ₹2k, which you can still find on SoundMagic E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones
mine gave up after a lot of abuse, shielding tore out from the wire from both L & R earpieces just where the wire comes out, so one piece stopped working after i was trying to fix it, now waiting for VSONIC VSD5 or TTPOD T2. :D

angie

At last the devil is here
yup, they are best if you are looking for earphones under ₹2k, which you can still find on SoundMagic E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones
mine gave up after a lot of abuse, shielding tore out from the wire from both L & R earpieces just where the wire comes out, so one piece stopped working after i was trying to fix it, now waiting for VSONIC VSD5 or TTPOD T2. :D
At 2K I would have bought them if not for the fact how they died on me. 10 months in, left earpiece gave in. I got them RMA'ed. After that the same thing happened around 6 months after (but now they were out of warranty). They never sustained any physical damage and I never used them very very frequently. Contrasting this to Creative EP-630, they are still going strong after 6 years. I have decided to stay away from SM after that.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
Hello,

Since we already have a post here,I decided not to pop up another one.

My budget is slightly lower than this. I was thinking around 1 - 1.2k or Sennheiser CX 275s (retailing at INR 1500 - snapdeal.com), if its really worth that extra buck.

Other options I kept are - Sony MDR-EX110AP/R EX Series and JBL T150A In-the-ear. (in range of 1k on flipkart).

This is to be used with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. Also heard positive reviews about MI Piston but there's a catch on the chocolaty smell phones which I would avoid taking risk of. Any other suggestions are welcome in around INR 1000. Also, how about Philips, Skullcandy, Panasonic etc?

My choice, general ones - Crisp deep bass, good noise cancellation, comfort to ear, clearity on sound (non-noisy).

Awaiting your suggestion, as I will book it today evening. Thanks in advance.

Enjoy~!

Top Bottom