IEM for 2.5k

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
^^
common man why you talk like that.have i been rude to you any time.this is forum some mistakes may happen we both don't think at the same way.i have told you thats the way i got it.maybe i was wrong thats it.take it cool. you just go on banging some one for small things.take it easy dude.sorry but i can't hold myself from saying this.sorry.:toast:

Im sorry too mate honestly,if any of my sentence did hurt.:ashamed: Lets move on.

On that note..........Do let us know what you bought and please please post a review.:toast:

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
ok every one cheers.tekfusion rocks,vsonic GR02 rocks.lets close this discussion.will post my reviews once i get the IEMs mostly it will be delivered to me in november ending.if i am not satisfied i will buy twin woofers.how about that:-D:twisted:
thank you for suggestions every one.

@incenerator,
cheers mate.:wink:

red dragon

Master troll
I can show you over a thousands of people who had got their GR02 replaced because of the same problem or even more problems. You can't simply say if this one got his headphone repaired or replaced, i will also suffer from same problem. Its very childish. Look at beats by dre and monster in-ear headphones, they have thousands of customers who were suffering from headphone problems, in one way or another, and that does not keep people away from buying their product.

Look at billions of unsatisfied apple customers, and not only apple, many more companies like klipsch and bose. Tekfusion has come up with a phenomenal product, so i see no reason why they shouldn't promote it. Every one does promote their products, only that they have different methods. So saying 'keeping people away' is actually a contradictory phrase. Maybe it will keep you away, but nobody else.

As for your IEM choice of concern, then good luck with your GR02 :mrgreen:
So you really think Bose,Beats,Apple or Klipsch are benchmarks in audio quality!!
Brilliant!!
Beats and Bose headphones sound worse than phones from Intex et al.
ipods after the 5th and 5.5th generation are mostly garbage(specially through their headphones out,LOD is slightly better)
Most Klipsch iems and phones(I have tried the S4,X10)are mediocre at best(s4 was bad,really bad)
If you find TWs are comparable with those.....I may rest my case,as you,yourself thinks TWs are garbage just like those Boses and Beats.
BTW,at least google out a few proper decent manufacturers of headphones,before calling yourself audiophile

BTW,please read the posts by esantosh in another popular Indian forum

Random IEM / Headphone Rants - Page 72

For anyone having doubt this guys knowledge about sound/audio,please have a look

A Compendium of Audio Zone Reviews and Rankings: IEMs, Headphones & Sources

He is probably the most respected and knowledgable Indian member at head fi.
@mods,hope you guys don`t mind those TE links!
I find it unbearable to read this thread in audio section of a tech forum(feels like I am in the old lynx india forum,where great Amarbir was the resident audiophile!God!!I miss those days!)

audiophilic

Journeyman
So you really think Bose,Beats,Apple or Klipsch are benchmarks in audio quality!!
Brilliant!!
ipods after the 5th and 5.5th generation are mostly garbage(specially through their headphones out,LOD is slightly better)
Most Klipsch iems and phones(I have tried the S4,X10)are mediocre at best(s4 was bad,really bad)
If you find TWs are comparable with those.....I may rest my case,as you,yourself thinks TWs are garbage just like those Boses and Beats.
BTW,at least google out a few proper decent manufacturers of headphones,before calling yourself audiophile

***Nasty rubbish from hater

For anyone having doubt this guys knowledge about sound/audio,please have a look

***Nasty Spam from hater

I find it unbearable to read this thread in audio section of a tech forum(feels like I am in the old lynx india forum,where great Amarbir was the resident audiophile!God!!I miss those days!)

Sorry to say this but you are among the people speaking of high quality listening, and yet you are among the one spreading the hatred against klipsch, bose, apple. I personally never compared those companies in terms of the sound quality, at least not in my previous post, (learn to read what i wrote before drawing your conclusions). Maybe you should stop hating and farting your hatred all over the place because everyone is tired and bored of it already. Just because you have over 1000 posts and I don't does not mean people will start believing in every word you type. Keep posting your hatred, I'm sure you'll convince a couple of people to believe you and that wouldn't bother me either.

And the OP of this thread has made a choice for his IEM, and people have no problem with it, then you come into the picture, spreading your messages of hatred. I really don't give a rat's anus if you think I'm an audiophile or not, or if you compare me with your buddies that you call 'audiophiles', because I've never claimed to be one (again, learn to read my posts before judging or writing). And on top of all this, i have never forced you or anyone to believe my opinions, which are solely based on my thinking and taste. If you think i forced you to believe me, then I'm extremely sorry to say that you are very well mistaken, friend. :wink:

If the mods here want to delete my posts and ban me because you have more posts than I, and you don't want me to express my opinions, I'm fine with that also.

PS Just asking for peace, is it too much to ask?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Brilliant!!

Random IEM / Headphone Rants - Page 72

A Compendium of Audio Zone Reviews and Rankings: IEMs, Headphones & Sources

Call it a day ,dude.Lets amicably end it here. Audio is very subjective, thats why we have so many brand catering to so many different tastes.

red dragon

Master troll
Sorry to say this but you are among the people speaking of high quality listening, and yet you are among the one spreading the hatred against klipsch, bose, apple.
You did not get it!
Klipsch,Bose,Apple etc. actually make very poor quality audio equipment,just like the Twinwoofers!
Where did you find the hate in my post?
Why would a mod will delete your post?We are just having an argument.
I love Apple products,but do not like the hp out of the ipods,because there are much better better sounding DAPs/PMPs available at a fraction of their price.
Where does the hate come from?
Try a Bose triport or a Beats solo/similar,or a Klipsch image one/x10/s4 and make an honest and unbiased comparison with phones like Ultrasone HFI 580/Senn hd25/AT M50 or even a cheap CAL....you will know the difference.
Dr.Dre`s phones boast about their bass,they have the most unnatural boomy and muddy bass around,even Sony XB series is better than those.
It is not about love or hate or anything like that!!(I have foolishly spent thousands of bucks over audio gears and those awesome iem/cans have spoilt my ears irreversibly,poor sounding cans irks me real bad!)

audiophilic

Journeyman
You did not get it!
Klipsch,Bose,Apple etc. actually make very poor quality audio equipment,just like the Twinwoofers!
Where did you find the hate in my post?
Why would a mod will delete your post?We are just having an argument.
I love Apple products,but do not like the hp out of the ipods,because there are much better better sounding DAPs/PMPs available at a fraction of their price.
Where does the hate come from?
Try a Bose triport or a Beats solo/similar,or a Klipsch image one/x10/s4 and make an honest and unbiased comparison with phones like Ultrasone HFI 580/Senn hd25/AT M50 or even a cheap CAL....you will know the difference.
Dr.Dre`s phones boast about their bass,they have the most unnatural boomy and muddy bass around,even Sony XB series is better than those.
It is not about love or hate or anything like that!!(I have foolishly spent thousands of bucks over audio gears and those awesome iem/cans have spoilt my ears irreversibly,poor sounding cans irks me real bad!)

Great then, so have peace. You see, there are many different product users and believers in this forum, including myself and others. Simply spamming something irrelevant that someone writes in another forum, and posting that everywhere is nothing but spreading hatred against those who are product believers or users. You simply have no idea that this is very childish, and is not helping anyone.

Imagine me ranting about how bad an apple or klipsch product is or how poor their customer service is, and i post my conversation with some noob from apple or klipsch, the same old garbage wherever i go. Give me a break! That makes people sick, not only of me for posting my garbage; and that simply doesn't mean that apple becomes a bad company, and i start spreading that nobody should buy from apple because my buddy had been pissed off with their service. So this is exactly the situation you were creating, at least that is what i felt when you posted stuff like this. Please chill man, nobody is here to hate, you can give us your opinion, and that's it, if someone wants to believe you, they will. Simple.

red dragon

Master troll
Do you think I really care about people here believing me about audio products?
BTW,have you tried any of those cans mentioned in my last post?If possible,give `em a try,you will be pleasantly surprised!!
Of course perception of sound is subjective,I do not like the presentation of Grados`,but do they sound bad?Hell!no!!
I don`t like Bose or Beats either,but they sound bad? Yes they do!They sound horrible!!

Last edited:

audiophilic

Journeyman
Do you think I really care about people here believing me about audio products?
BTW,have you tried any of those cans mentioned in my last post?If possible,give `em a try,you will be pleasantly surprised!!
Of course perception of sound is subjective,I do not like the presentation of Grados`,but do they sound bad?Hell!no!!
I don`t like Bose or Beats either,but they sound bad? Yes they do!They sound horrible!!

If you don't care weather people will believe in what you are posting, then how come you think i will? :-D j/k

red dragon

Master troll
Wish I could show you my pm inbox here!
Most of them are about portable audio.
It is not that I have great ears or something,only because I have/had a lot of top notch iems and phones over last 3/4 years.

Top Bottom