IE adult site opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatkat

Technomancer
Download AdAware and install it. Run it, click "Scan Now" button in the left pane and select the radio button "Perform full system scan" and click "Start". Then rempve any malware it finds.
If this doesnt help you, then download HijackThis and unzip it to dedicated folder.
Then run it and click the button Do a System scan and save log file. HijackThis will perform a scan and saves the log file as hijackthis.log. Copy the entire contents of the file and post it here.

Calcatian

Journeyman
:wink: Hey admins, judging by the trends.. how bout a sepatare sexion only 4 IE bluez :?:

& dhyanabhay, its a common problem - addressed many times by myself & others in here so search/browse the board/seek & u shall find :!:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Hey there so many adware and spyware software everymonth in digit cd's and DVD's use them dude....

Charley

Just Do It
There arent any spywares on adultfriend. They must have asked you whether u wanna set it as ur homepage, you must have clicked yes.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
here is a thread on the same problem

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20590

plz search before you post.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
mohit said:
here is a thread on the same problem

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20590

plz search before you post.
Dude, he has been hijacked, and he needs to post his HJT log file, and there is no wrong in starting a new thread.

Calcatian

Journeyman
achacko@dataone.in said:
There arent any spywares on adultfriend. They must have asked you whether u wanna set it as ur homepage, you must have clicked yes.

Certainly not, but these sites pay u if a vistor lands there with your referrer code... thought bout that :?:
Now consider 5-7000 hopeless victims like this one contributing to yor purse everyday, round the clock, around the world - got the nice picture :?:

So this is another intrusion/exploit trick that even makes some cash 4u... and ... well the usual HJT + (regedit:SpybotSD) shud be naf :!:

anandk

Distinguished Member
sure your browsers homepage has been hijaked !

download, update and run adaware, ms antispyware and spybot.

then manually go to ie/tools/internet option, and change your homepage to whatever u want or best "about:blank".

then using any of the antispy programs mentioned above, LOCK you homepage. :D

u wont be forced to c something u dont want too !!!

OP
D

dhyanabhay

Right off the assembly line
i tried to change the home page of ie to about blank but in vein, then i used the adaware se thn spyware doc, thn registry repair pro but all in vein. no solution. pls suggest me somthng else.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
dhyanabhay said:
i tried to change the home page of ie to about blank but in vein, then i used the adaware se thn spyware doc, thn registry repair pro but all in vein. no solution. pls suggest me somthng else.
MAn, post ur HijackThis log file...., then it will be ok.
*www.merijn.org/files/hijackthis.zip

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well buddy how about changing over to firefox???
its time now for u to think about it !!!!!!

cheers

rohanbee

Padawan
Download MS anti-spyware & do a clean.
Then try spy sweeper as well. They did quite a good job for me....
Hope they will work for you too....

Charley

Just Do It
Calcatian said:
Certainly not, but these sites pay u if a vistor lands there with your referrer code... thought bout that :?:
Now consider 5-7000 hopeless victims like this one contributing to yor purse everyday, round the clock, around the world - got the nice picture :?:

So this is another intrusion/exploit trick that even makes some cash 4u... and ... well the usual HJT + (regedit:SpybotSD) shud be naf :!:

Seems like then it is a spyware. Anyway run the HJ and use the Spywares to elimnate the crap.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom