Idm ??? Internet download manager ???

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I hav started using idm, but m facing a prob. I cant download files one at a time. It download all files together. Is there some way to make it single download at a time.

leo61611616

Journeyman
I think you are running a queue download. To download one at a time, click on Scheduler, go to Files in the queue and there you can find the option to set the number of downloads running at a time.

OP
phuchungbhutia

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I think you are running a queue download. To download one at a time, click on Scheduler, go to Files in the queue and there you can find the option to set the number of downloads running at a time.

i tried that but wasnt succesful in it ... plus i need a permanent solution to it ... if i need to do it each n everytime i download its ll b irritating thing to do...

think i must switch back to orbit again

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I remember DAP used to have spyware and all sorts of nasty code hidden inside. Plus it never really gave me any kind of boost as well.

Lately I have been using Orbit and it has been serving me well. Light and fast.

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
I remember DAP used to have spyware and all sorts of nasty code hidden inside. Plus it never really gave me any kind of boost as well.

Lately I have been using Orbit and it has been serving me well. Light and fast.
DAP is the worst I have ever used. IDM rocks, as it can capture FLVs from any website.

As for the problem, please put a screen shot first. Only then can I be able to understand about it. :)

Top Bottom