[IDEA] TDF Kolkata Meet 2012

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
TDF Kolkata Meet 2012

I was thinking about TDF Kolkata meet.
May be during Christmas, From Dec 25 to first week of January.
There are many holidays in that time period. I hope many people can take their busy scheduled off for one fine afternoon and evening. :)

Share your ideas.

Time and Place:

Date: 25th December, 2012
Destination : South City Mall.
Time : 11AM.

Who's going in:
1.d6bmg
2.krishnandu
3.deta
4.Sumanpathak //(on pros side i hope)
5.Matchbox
6.tkin
7.avichandana20000

Need MOAR attendance. :p

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I'm in..!! 25 Dec is fine for me. Holiday for me too.

I'd suggest South City Mall (Hope everyone accepts that). Though I'm fine with other places too :p

OP
d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
South City Mall would be great choice for everyone (I think).

And, please inform other guys from Kolkata. Although I've sent VM to some people but I forgot many guys who are from Kolkata. :-(

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
I am in.
d6bmg you cannot make everyone present in the meet. SO MEET should take place irrespective of participant counts as this is not a political meeting where you need supporter count. Start with small , one day it will be big of course. Currently the number of heads:

you
me
krishnandu.
Hope ,Sumon pathak will be interested if informed and also akashnil and Samrat Naskar. Start sending PM to each kolkata dwellers taking the help of Admins who will give the data of KOLKATA MEMBERS ONLY . if u do not have patientce, give me data i will do it.

Admins are requested to make a new category MEET under INTERACT and keep it flashing. so that members become aware of it at least.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
am in depending on date...lets make it a nice tech meet...OC meet maybe if someone can provide space and power

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Do a first meet even if only a few members come. This forum used to have a DCC section dedicated to meets. It was stagnant so...

Anyways good initiative by you guys.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
agreed with TECHFREAK .I think if it is at least 10 headcounts THE MEET should happen. Thanks detafor joining the interest.The venue is SOUTH CITY MALL for sure, time will be declared later.

So far the head counts :

1.d6bmg
2.krishnandu
3.deta
4.suman pathak(on pros side i hope)
5.Matchbox(confirmed over phone)
6.ME

YAHOO!! Only four to go.

Till now i have sent many PMs to many kolkatans as per written in their id avatars.
Please someone do a PM to S JOARDAR for this MEET as i cannot find the option in his profile. He is a retired person and can spare time IMO.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
thanks tkin.

So far the head counts :

1.d6bmg
2.krishnandu
3.deta
4.suman pathak(on pros side i hope)
5.Matchbox(confirmed over phone)
6.tkin
7.ME

YAHOO!! Only THREE to go.

avinandan012 :will u be back before 25th.

Top Bottom