Idea Net Setter

OP
rahul_c

rahul_c

Journeyman
is your dongle unlocked or still locked dear.

No idea, network settings are configurable but other SIM cards doesn't works I guess I just made a wrong assumption :-|
Stuck with IDEA :banghead: oh yeah AB getting IDEA wasn't a great idea :-x

Last edited:

Pratul_09

Journeyman
No idea, network settings are configurable but other SIM cards doesn't works I guess I just made a wrong assumption :-|
Stuck with IDEA :banghead: oh yeah AB getting IDEA wasn't a great idea :-x

I am assuming its locked. If you want to unlock it first go to dc-files.com and download the files for MobilePartner dashboard and modem software. Use Huawei E1550 as modem and search files.

I will tell the procedure once you download them.

Pratul_09

Journeyman
Downloaded now what?

search google for
1> Huawei-MobilePartner-11.030.01.07.03_INT_-_Driver-2.0.3.825_WXP-WVI-WI7.exe its the driver for modem

2> Now connect your modem into computer and genarate the unlock and flash code using exe attached above. write it somewhere.

3> search google for Huawei-SIM-Unlock-Code.exe and download it. Put your unlock code and click OK.

4> If it still asks for nck code then search and download Huawei Unlocker.exe and use it to generate nck code.

Open Mobile Partner and try to connect.
If still you get message Unlock failed: Data card have been locked forever you will need to upgrade your firmware for modem to a higher version.

Now try to update the firmware it will ask for nck(network unlock code) code and upgrade the firmware to new version.

There is also a voice plugin for this particular model, you can google search for it.

Last edited:
OP
rahul_c

rahul_c

Journeyman
arghya said:
sir i know my nck code, plz plz tell me how u calculated d code..
plz attatch d unlocker, i need it badly...
I have attached the unlocker, be patient while using it or yo may end up locking your data card forever.

Pratul_09 said:
If still you get message Unlock failed: Data card have been locked forever you will need to upgrade your firmware for modem to a higher version.
I locked my Data Card forever! I want to know if I make a mistake another time(after updating firmwire) will it remain locked again until new firmwire update come? Cant I re-flash same firmwire again?

Last edited:

Pratul_09

Journeyman
I have attached the unlocker, be patient while using it or yo may end up locking your data card forever.

I locked my Data Card forever! I want to know if I make a mistake another time(after updating firmwire) will it remain locked again until new firmwire update come? Cant I re-flash same firmwire again?

No in that case you will have to either different firmware (downgrade in some cases) or same firmware and reflash it. It may sometimes not allow same version of firmware so you will need to downgrade it and unlock it, then upgrade the firmware.

I'm interested in the datacard and replied via PM.
Expecting your reply soon. ;-)

arghya

Broken In

it is not for micromax,
plz upload for micromax which need 10 digit nck code....

@pratul
sir u have given correct 10 digit nck code, bt plz tell me how u calculated..

Pratul_09

Journeyman
it is not for micromax,
plz upload for micromax which need 10 digit nck code....

@pratul
sir u have given correct 10 digit nck code, bt plz tell me how u calculated..

Let me clear you Micromax did not, does not and will not manufacture any datacards. They just modify the firmware of modems and brand them as theirs. Micromax is just selling products without any support. If ever your modem goes bust, they will not repair it nor replace it and ask you to buy new one even if its in warranty. So my advice stay away from them. That's the reason MTNL and BSNL stopped selling their products. There used to be lot of complaints from customers.

And for your information the modem is SpeedUp 8650u and can be unlocked using MKey and Toolbox solutions. Best of Luck

arghya

Broken In
Let me clear you Micromax did not, does not and will not manufacture any datacards. They just modify the firmware of modems and brand them as theirs. Micromax is just selling products without any support. If ever your modem goes bust, they will not repair it nor replace it and ask you to buy new one even if its in warranty. So my advice stay away from them. That's the reason MTNL and BSNL stopped selling their products. There used to be lot of complaints from customers.

And for your information the modem is SpeedUp 8650u and can be unlocked using MKey and Toolbox solutions. Best of Luck

ok i get it..
bt i have no prob regarding dt as bsnl told me that they will replace my modem if it have been damaged within 1 year...
by d way can u upload MKey and Toolbox solutions or give my link of it..
as i googled for it bt didnt found...

Pratul_09

Journeyman
is unlocking like this legal?

Don't you shout when your ISP imposes FUP on you, so why being locked when you own the device and have paid for it fully and bear with your service providers pathetic service, high tariffs, lame CC, etc.

Just have a look at reliance netconnect or tata photon+ or MTS their EVDO cards don't have a RUIM option(incase you want to interchange service providers) at all and their tariffs are higher with FUPed. So when you have MNP for mobile nos why to have devices locked.

twonny

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
Since Bsnl recently killed their unlimited 2g plan I am trying to use the mmx300g with my aircel sim but it keeps asking for an nck code.
I have tried to download the exe files posted on this forum but they aren't working form me.
can someone please provide the nck code for me or link to a code generator.
model: MMX 300g
IMEI: 359755024424950
thanks in advance

Top Bottom