I want Web Hosting Account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahref

In the zone
you will be putting 100 websites on high risk :))

It is wrong to underestimate others business model. There are sites which are providing free hosting, he is atleast charging some money. He may have some strong business model, but he has to convince his customer, that his business will survive after providing this type of service.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
There are sites which are providing free hosting, he is atleast charging some money. .
But all free host have something background.
Let me give you some examples:
1) frihost.com ej.am and many others want forum posting in return.
2) Will either put some restriction, like SMTP off (110mb.com), no SQL databse, and want you to go for paid membership to avail these features.
3) will put ads on the site.
4) Dont allow domain hosting.
5) And many are scams......
once your site is famous...they just put own site, or will start asking money.

And like this, there are many ways of free host to make money.

And cheap hosting is only attractive in start. Once the site start eating space and bandwidth, the host will ask to upgrade plans, giving excuse as"this is root thing and we cannot do anything".

slugger

Banned
Will Any 1 Help me...
Payment method: paypal
I visited www.godaddy.com & choose my plan but when the payment page appearn it asking to add credit cart..but i have no Credit card..

I have 10$ in My paypal Account & i want to purchase Web hosting Account with out Adding Credit Card...

rubbish,
iwant web hosting for 1 year,for 10$...from alertpay account
not from paypal account

hangover still not gone????

and who has said what that rubbishing them?

valtea

In the zone
If its for just an alternative to free hosting and that you wont mind your website taken offline, then definitely go for it.
If its going to be a permanent site and that you want to give a good and reliable service to your site visitors then go for a good (well known) service, though you may have to pay more than $10 for a 5GB hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.