I want to know about the settings of Nvidia 6600 GT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Guys I have bought the Nvidia 6600 GT 256 MB card.But I don't know which are the best settings for this card.What is anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering,how much referesh rate I have to set,what are rotataion settings?Anyone can help me in that?

Third Eye

gooby pls
well anti-analising removes the jazzness from the games..set it to default if you wanna play games smoothly.i recommend 2x AA,2xAF,v sync off and image quality high.if you set aa and af to more high figures ,then game looks gorgeous but it will result in low fps.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Thanx tech_mastermind but I also want to know about anisotropic filtering and I have a 17'inch monitor how much refresh rate i have to set.By default it is 60 hertz and i have set it to 85 hertz what difference it makes?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
How do you live with 60 Hz ? I cant live with anything below 75! My eyes get strained by the flickering then!

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Increasing the Hz just like that might damage the monitor,so just be a extra bit careful when playing with the monitor :)

paul_007

Padawan
i suggest u not to change ur monitor settings too frequently specially monitor frequency(hertz), keep the resolution to 1024*768 and frequency to 75 Hz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom