I want to download free mp3 songs anybody..

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_blues24

Journeyman
HI frnds ,
i want to download mp3 songs (english hindi marathi )
anybody knows web site for this?
Songs should be free of any charges
pls let me know
thanks

raksrules

Youngling
Downloading songs is illegal in most cases unless specified. Discussions on the same here would attract warnings from Mods.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
You can play songs online legally on sites such as Dishant.com, Smashhits, ragalahiri, etc. but you cannot save them to your harddisks.

PS: Discussion about illegal downloads is not allowed here

just went through the rules n i found this..!

* No Posts Related To Anything Illegal.
...... Exchange / sale of pirated software / music / games / movies, etc., is forbidden.

Its funny to see that users are mentioning its illegal to download songs and giving links to download them..!

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Deleted the illegal posts, for further posters, please remember the OP has mentioned free mp3 songs, which I'm assuming are really free songs.,i.e., royalty free, and released under a free license by the composer/artist with the intent of download.

So remember it, any further links to illegal mp3 trafficking will be deleted and the posters banned.

there are some bands which give their tracks for free, for promotional purposes.
among main line artists there are very few of them.
However if u like Strings(Pak Band), then they have their tracks available for free on their official website *stringsonline.net . I have never come across any other legal site which legally gives popular music for free.

detoknight

Broken In
*www.raaga.com/
*www.hummaa.com/
these are perfectly legal sites to listen to songs.
But for downloading, they charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom