:?: I want my mail box to be bigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Whoa ! No idea why urs isnt showing up ? Can nebody else also confirm this ............ wonder why there is a space between general preferences and time zone, seems like something is missing !!

sailendra

Journeyman
@blade_runner
I too am confused about this. Like i said earlier, I checked the account options for another account i signed up using English -United States as the Language and Content Preference. It however, has the option to switch the Language & Content preference. I haven't tried switching to India though - for fear of being downgraded to 6MB. :lol:

OP
L

lajs

Broken In
@blade runner...
i went throu. yahoo help reg. upgradation of my mail box...
it was mentioned ..that mail boxes would be upgraded soon ...but it would take time...
infact my yahoo.co.in mailbox showed the same thing as sailendra's

siddhesh

Broken In
This is what is mentioned in the Yahoo! India Help Pages . . .

Yahoo! Mail is in the process of upgrading its tens of millions of consumers worldwide to the New and Improved Yahoo! Mail. The new enhancements, including extra storage, will be introduced in our country in the coming months. In the interim, you are able to continue to use the current version of Yahoo! Mail to easily stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues. We thank you for your patience and we are looking forward to introducing the enhanced service in your country shortly.

sailendra

Journeyman
excellent! It really works. Thanks a lot alib_i. My mailbox is almost full and was looking which mails to delete. Now I dont need to bother for a While :twisted:

siddhesh

Broken In
Hey guys,

I finally found out how to change the Language & Content if you can't see it in your Account Information. . .

1) Go here -> *edit.yahoo.com/config/set_intl

2) Sign in using your Yahoo! ID & Pass

3) Set 'Language & Content' to 'English US'

4) You are done! Your mailbox is now upgraded to 100 MB!

Trust me - it is no fake url designed to lure you into giving out your ID & Pass!

OP
L

lajs

Broken In
siddesh
thanks man!
at las i found my inbox becoming bigger to 100 mb
*edit.yahoo.com/config/set_intl
really works....

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
thnx shailendra ...

actually if you have yahoo.com account then you have the .. 'change language setings' link visible in account information page .. you can change it to 'english - india' if you want .( hey yahoo india offers addressguard fot free )

but if you have yahoo.co.in account then the 'change language setting' link is not visible .. thats y you have to manually enter that link .. by that "?set=intl" link given in last page ..

if you have a lot of accounts say one in rediff and one in gmail .. then i think there is no need to change yahoo to 100mb .. cos frankly speaking you dont need that much space ... and one really important feature of yahoo.co.in is addressguard is gone ..

so its your choice ... you can change if you want ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom