I want make career in SAP

jeeet

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys
I m rohan 31 years old .I want make career in SAP. I have 2 years Experience in Internet Marketing. Now I want make career in sap.please guys suggest me reliable Institute for training .

sujoyp

Grand Master
Hi, I am an Oracle ERP consultant ...I can give you suggestion regarding oracle erp ....I had bad experience with SAP and lost lots of money cracking SAP exam :(

First its always good to have some domain knowledge before jumping into a consulting field. If you were in marketing you would be better of with CRM module . because even after passing the SAP certification exam companies will ask for domain experience and without that you will struggle to even get a 5k job ...not joking

Secondly you must clear the SAP certification exam ...or be ready to do all fraud or fake experience and all, cause most company wants a minimum experience of 2 years ...and donno how a fresher will get that

My most of the friends got in to SAP jobs by either working for a paid project for 1 year or making a fake experience certificate.....no other way.

Oracle is much easy to enter...I can guide you if you want ..

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I'm an Oracle Siebel CRM consultant. You can either enter CRM domain as a developer, technical architect or as business analyst. Developer and technical architect require technical skills,
like strong database and decent coding skills. Development will come easy then. As a technical architect, one has to know the CRM architecture from top to bottom. It requires great experience with solid
hands on with the respective CRM software. A technical architect assists developers to implement the project as per the requirements, as they possess strong technical knowledge. Technical architect position requires over 3 years of experience.

As a business analyst, an MBA background is needed, which I assume you already have. The role of a BA is to gather requirements from the client, make a complete report and communicate with
the client again and again until all requirement aspects are fully clarified. The requirement report is then freezed and cannot be modified. Then they discuss with the internal technical team (technical architects and developers) to get the project done as per the requirements.

A BA needs to know the application and business functionality. Does not need to know any technical aspects about how to develop.

So you decide how you want to enter CRM. Being a b-tech guy, I'm in development.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
I'm an Oracle Siebel CRM consultant. You can either enter CRM domain as a developer, technical architect or as business analyst. Developer and technical architect require technical skills,
like strong database and decent coding skills. Development will come easy then. As a technical architect, one has to know the CRM architecture from top to bottom. It requires great experience with solid
hands on with the respective CRM software. A technical architect assists developers to implement the project as per the requirements, as they possess strong technical knowledge. Technical architect position requires over 3 years of experience.

As a business analyst, an MBA background is needed, which I assume you already have. The role of a BA is to gather requirements from the client, make a complete report and communicate with
the client again and again until all requirement aspects are fully clarified. The requirement report is then freezed and cannot be modified. Then they discuss with the internal technical team (technical architects and developers) to get the project done as per the requirements.

A BA needs to know the application and business functionality. Does not need to know any technical aspects about how to develop.

So you decide how you want to enter CRM. Being a b-tech guy, I'm in development.

Check out this forum!You get advice,Certificates,Video tutorials,Counselling,etc. from best of IT alumni from around the world!
(Using it to grab certificates in MS Office & Autodesk)

*www.certforums.com

All the best!

OP
J

jeeet

Right off the assembly line
hey hi
thanks for your reply i really need job plz guide me to get job in Oracle.
i am roahn my no.9221976250 call me or give your no. i will call you plz its urgent.

- - - Updated - - -

hey hi sujoy
thanks for your reply i really need job plz guide me to get job in Oracle.
i am roahn my no.9221976250 call me or give your no. i will call you plz its urgent.

Top Bottom