i ve lost a file in sims 2 can anyone help plzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanolution

Broken In
guys me ......... i ve lost a file on my dvd disc ..... coz its little been scratched ...... u people can help me on this ......

file is object00.package ....... its just 15 mb in size its loacted in the game directory at
D:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSDat\res\sims3d\...

please huh....... anybody havin this game please upload this only file to my mailbox ...... imalonesan@yahoo.com

or u guys ve a game cds of this ...... the file is loacted in the 3rd cd

at compressed\tsdata\res\sims3d\

pradipudhaya

Broken In
Well, you can always give the DVD back to EA and ask for a replacement.. Or you can replace it at the place you have bought the ORIGINAL DVD from... :roll:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
K i'll send it to u but 15 MB is a big deal to upload, find a loclly placed person of these forums and ask him to give it to u in hard written...

Replace the DVD will be a better option

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Y do u want to know that ???

I m watchin it thro my net, my modem, my processor , my ram, my HDD, my browser's coding, my MONITOR :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)

Sourabh

Laptoping
Lets get back to the original topic without leading into other things. If you can help sanolution in some way then feel free to post or suggest some ways to help him out. If a thread exists in the forums, it is watched by members for sure, and if someone knows a solution for the same, he/she would definately post it. So avoid useless replies/posts. Hope you get the point.

OP
S

sanolution

Broken In
hey thanx sourabh.................. in anyway can u help me out i m struck......... seriously i thought givin out a single sos in this forum ..... i thought i wud get that mere 15 mb file in minutes......... but nothin happenin outta here.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom