I Really Love Google!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Today, one of the most amazing thing happened. Actually, that's because of an incident which happened yesterday. I changed passwords to 2 of my Gmail accounts to very complex ones, (un)fortunately, I forgot one which is very important to me. When I tried the password reset, it had sent a link to my secondary email id which I have forgotten the password for that as well!!! To add to the problem, I don't remember the answer to the temporary question. Finally, after Googling out for some possible solutions and going through their FAQs, I filled out their form which tries to get back our account with the help of numerous questions.

Each time I filled and submitted, I used to get an automated reply that the information was not accurate enough and they needed more details. I tried my best to provide as much information as possible, but all I could get was the same result. I had finally given up and logged off at 2AM and slept. I was almost in tears. I know it might sound silly to few, but that's a very important mail id for me.

Today evening, I come back after a really tiring day and log into Gtalk with one of the email ids and I see pop-ups notifying me of new mails. The last mail was an automated reply from Google. I opened it and to my surprise, they gave my account after the last time I had tried and it had succeeded!!!! I'm so happy!! I was literally jumping around my room!!

I LOVE GOOGLE!! I really LOVE the engineers who come up with really unique things.

*internetrecursoeducativo.blogia.com/upload/20070606132747-i-love-google.gif

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I dont wish to spoil you fun moreso that i i use gmail as my premium account ,how ever how safe does it makes the account ?
Does it mean that anyone can type requisition for the lost password and then logon to gtalk only to find the hidden password there....

Adam_waugh

Right off the assembly line
Today, one of the most amazing thing happened. Actually, that's because of an incident which happened yesterday. I changed passwords to 2 of my Gmail accounts to very complex ones, (un)fortunately, I forgot one which is very important to me. When I tried the password reset, it had sent a link to my secondary email id which I have forgotten the password for that as well!!! To add to the problem, I don't remember the answer to the temporary question. Finally, after Googling out for some possible solutions and going through their FAQs, I filled out their form which tries to get back our account with the help of numerous questions.

Each time I filled and submitted, I used to get an automated reply that the information was not accurate enough and they needed more details. I tried my best to provide as much information as possible, but all I could get was the same result. I had finally given up and logged off at 2AM and slept. I was almost in tears. I know it might sound silly to few, but that's a very important mail id for me.

Today evening, I come back after a really tiring day and log into Gtalk with one of the email ids and I see pop-ups notifying me of new mails. The last mail was an automated reply from Google. I opened it and to my surprise, they gave my account after the last time I had tried and it had succeeded!!!! I'm so happy!! I was literally jumping around my room!!

I LOVE GOOGLE!! I really LOVE the engineers who come up with really unique things.

*internetrecursoeducativo.blogia.com/upload/20070606132747-i-love-google.gif

Nice article ! and thanks for sharing informative information about google and it's valuable services here.i am also prefered Google and it's services which have been providing since to yet.

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I dont wish to spoil you fun moreso that i i use gmail as my premium account ,how ever how safe does it makes the account ?
Does it mean that anyone can type requisition for the lost password and then logon to gtalk only to find the hidden password there....

It's quite safe. Not anyone can just get your email id back by filling this form. A person should know your online habits perfectly, that means how your inbox looks, when your id was created, etc. So, it's very difficult to be accurate. I can say that this method is not foolproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom