I purchased this new computer.answer this questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
All i would like to say is calm down, Firstly you have got in a small mess due to buying a PC from a dealer who himself looks confused. As for the rating of the SMPS, its written in the box itself at the right hand side with a small Sticker in Red 400W. I had been to lamington road myself yesterday and the price of the i602 iball cabinet with 400W SMPS and 3yrs warranty for 1.2l and the price of i-benz cabinet from iball which u have was 2k as per yesterdays pricing.

One thing you gotto realize is that since you have purchased it from a dealer, the dealer is bound to make some profit. So you wont get all those listed pricings and since you have still now paid the whole sum, you obviously have to shell out a few bucks extra for that service.

So consider this as a reminder that next time you purchase a PC get one from Lamington road to get the best competitive pricing and get standard IT products, which suit your needs. Otherwise you would still go on wasting 1.5k on IDE card, get wrong motherboards :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom