I need a serious change damn it! Can anyone help?

WTF is so serious about it? Just improve your English. You don't need to be Einstein to figure that out. Cheesus!
Is it just your English or you find it hard to be social ?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I think its english. I feel inferior. Also, I cant gather guts to go and talk to girls cause they talk in english.
And i don't speak much, not kind of guy who will fit in any group immediately without any problem. But i do have fun with friends.

I went offtopic?

I think its english. I feel inferior. Also, I cant gather guts to go and talk to girls cause they talk in english.
And i don't speak much, not kind of guy who will fit in any group immediately without any problem. But i do have fun with friends.

I went offtopic?

AFAIK, I don't think there are any guides to get girls (can't believe I wrote that). :D You can try googling though. :) Go to a gym, it will boost your confidence. Don't mindlessly go there, check out youtube vids and do proper research. Just remember that we are all humans and there is nothing wrong with talking with anyone. I don't wanna type this, I really don't, because beauty and all that rest are totally subjective and I don't like to judge, but If I have to tell "I've seen really ugly guys talking with beautiful women and having fun all the time"

Try out Lumosity. It will help you to be spontaneous with most stuff, even conversations. As far as conversations go, experience is the only thing that helps. And to get that experience, you have to brave and get out of your comfort zone.

*follow at your own risk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^Thanks. lets see how much I can bring change in my life within one month. I will post here if I improved in changing myself

OP
axelzdly1

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
Thanks for bumping this thread. I don't know how I miss such threads.

Well, I forgot to ask, so how is the life today [MENTION=143631]axelzdly1[/MENTION]?

I think I've changed. Not completely but, feeling better than before. :)

Recently had a yearly family get-together which we've been attending from 3 years. About 100 people or so, termed relatives, most of whom I haven't even seen once, meet a place, enjoy for a few days and, calling out each others' names with their updated relation. Nice isn't it ? :)

Last few years we're quite monotonous to me as I was hanging out, only with my close relatives throughout the trip.I was left alone while they went on hanging with their new friends. I thought of talking to other people, but felt shy and odd ( i was a bit mood-ish and confined and was so sure they wouldn't like me at all . ) So, guess what I did ! Fiercely, I stood built up, I went to hang out with the elders. You can imagine how the tour passed by. ( they were'nt as boring as I thought and i've learned quite a few things from them! )

This year, the destination was Kerala (god's own countraay!).
This time my cousin gave me an idea of making a video-montage with all the previous year clicks. Challenge accepted.
'Started out good, unleashed all my editing skills i've earned during countless hours of internet. At last, came out a masterpiece,' I thought.
As i started out really late, i skipped all the finishing touchE's to catch the train, Yes, till last minute I was sitting before the pc. ( imagine my parents then) and the video wasn't even good. Same old story, shame, shy, depression.But i had another pawn, Photography.

Thanks to TDF, I developed an interest in Photography which brought me into buying a D-SLR. I thought of mingling into the group by clicking some awesome clicks and impressing them.Yay! nice plan! but I hate portrait photography, what if they ask me to take one? Agaain, shame, shy.

Reached kerala, it was so beautiful, i kept on clicking every second. People saw me doing. as per plan, compliments.! I also made a new friend, to whom I promised I will teach her photography. :D

Show-time, video was projected on a big screen.My heart sounded like a DnB track.Guess what! Every one loved it. That trip, I heard my name from every person in the group (although it was because I had a 'big camera' in my hand) Met a long list of new people and a HAPPY ENDING. I slept that night with a big smile on my face and a bandage to my finger.

Phew..such a long essay..Moral of the above two minutes you've wasted?

It all happened because of that thought, that I had a 'thing' for photography. That 'thought' stayed lazy in my brain until I gave it some energy and worked till it became a reality.
So, stop thinking and start doing. Never hide !
That's what i've learned.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

Recently had a yearly family get-together which we've been attending from 3 years. About 100 people or so, termed relatives, most of whom I haven't even seen once, meet a place, enjoy for a few days and, calling out each others' names with their updated relation. Nice isn't it ? :)

Last few years we're quite monotonous to me as I was hanging out, only with my close relatives throughout the trip.I was left alone while they went on hanging with their new friends. I thought of talking to other people, but felt shy and odd ( i was a bit mood-ish and confined and was so sure they wouldn't like me at all . ) So, guess what I did ! Fiercely, I stood built up, I went to hang out with the elders. You can imagine how the tour passed by. ( they were'nt as boring as I thought and i've learned quite a few things from them! )

This year, the destination was Kerala (god's own countraay!).
This time my cousin gave me an idea of making a video-montage with all the previous year clicks. Challenge accepted.
'Started out good, unleashed all my editing skills i've earned during countless hours of internet. At last, came out a masterpiece,' I thought.
As i started out really late, i skipped all the finishing touchE's to catch the train, Yes, till last minute I was sitting before the pc. ( imagine my parents then) and the video wasn't even good. Same old story, shame, shy, depression.But i had another pawn, Photography.

Thanks to TDF, I developed an interest in Photography which brought me into buying a D-SLR. I thought of mingling into the group by clicking some awesome clicks and impressing them.Yay! nice plan! but I hate portrait photography, what if they ask me to take one? Agaain, shame, shy.

Reached kerala, it was so beautiful, i kept on clicking every second. People saw me doing. as per plan, compliments.! I also made a new friend, to whom I promised I will teach her photography. :D

Show-time, video was projected on a big screen.My heart sounded like a DnB track.Guess what! Every one loved it. That trip, I heard my name from every person in the group (although it was because I had a 'big camera' in my hand) Met a long list of new people and a HAPPY ENDING. I slept that night with a big smile on my face and a bandage to my finger.

Phew..such a long essay..Moral of the above two minutes you've wasted?

It all happened because of that thought, that I had a 'thing' for photography. That 'thought' stayed lazy in my brain until I gave it some energy and worked till it became a reality.

was quite boring at the start, but man, I got to say, was one of the best posts you get to see here, (i mean related to life)
I am much similar, leaving apart some facts that i dont have much money to buy a DSLR (i also a Photography freak, keep photographing insects till now , mostly.)
plus I have a thing for coding, i think i can mess about with Electronics hardware, its intersting, but thats not gonna help me get more social exposure,
can talk only to the XYs .
I cant do that to the ones having no Y though.
not even some XYs also, i think i might sound like a real idiot.
tried FB-ing a lot, and i think i screwed up a lot with some of the ones having no Ys.
how to talk to them, i'm still wondering.
even on FB, i was always out of topics to talk on. (that was the reason i screwed up.)

But seriously, the thing you wrote above, completely says IMO, you got to follow your passion and what you like, and get more social

OP
axelzdly1

axelzdly1

mR.coNfusEd
how to talk to them, i'm still wondering.
even on FB, i was always out of topics to talk on. (that was the reason i screwed up.)

im no expert but here is my 2 cents

the secret to making long intersting convos is
' ? '
yes u saw it right..type anything that comes first to your mind, and add it to the end..simple!

lemme explain..the first thought when you saw it is 'whaaaat ?' ....see..? i've got ur attention..first step IMO is be interesting, then you need to continue according to your style.keep it simple, funny , sweet anything but relevant.

I love tweaking, especially electronics. Always wanted to do something cool,creative, but im dead weak in that subject.tried sometime but understanding them was a lot brain some for me.. That's what u're good at, isnt it ? ..btw have you done any projects?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I think most of us are the same...

When I listened to the teacher in class all went inside my head really fast...I helped my friends in class when they didn't get what was just taught...But at the end they scored better than me..How?
Because I'm lazy, I never took studies seriously after Std. VI , yeah I topped then..I ignore studies to the fullest I hate myself for this..Just studying in the gaps between consecutive exams is all I did and I never got decent marks..Last sem results are yet to come and I think B.Tech will get over with CGPAs ranging from 6.5 to 7.8

Moving on from studies, I never start a conversation with new people. I ignore them as if they never existed and some of my classmates thought me as arrogant..But no I'm not, I have lots of friends and we have much fun together. I helped everyone in need, either technically or financially..I am the one who plans and executes all hangouts... I think I should have talked to each of my batchmates atleast one...

i can relate to you on a spiritual level :p
expect for the studies,i don't hate them, but never could score a decent score. All my classmates expected me to get 9.6 cgpa, but i ended up with 8.8 :cry: idk why. Maybe its the CCE scheme, i hope that this'll change in 11th standard.
^^ whats that XY you are talking abt

well even people who read bio till 10th standard would understand. X and Y are sex chromosomes(now don't ban me for using this word). XX=female, XY=male.

- - - Updated - - -

btw, can anyone help me with this? I can't sleep at night(usually go to sleep at 5am). Its been happening for last month. Idk why. I can sleep soundly at day, but not at night. And on top of that, studying at day is like very hard for me, but i can study like a god at night. In the beginning it was no big deal to me, i used to play games and have fun with friends and study at nights. But now, my parents said i can't be studying at night, its lights out after 12 midnight. I can't seem to convince them for letting me study at night. Now i can't sleep at night, i'm unable to study at night and i end up on my mobile, browsing TDF, online sites and FB. So i'm wasting around 5+8 hours a day, and the day passes with me barely studying anything.

Anyone help me with this? This is getting a real painin the a** for me.

PS- 1. My mom started sleeping in my room after it was declared lights out after midnight.

2. I tried to not sleep a day so that i could fix my sleeping time and still i ended up being awake the next night and sleeping the next day.

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=129451]aditya[/MENTION]k :D ok XY are those...sorry I finished schooling 14yrs back...cant remember anything of bio

and about your problem...a solution can be start reading something boreing...which you feel is not at all interesting ..like motivating books, drama or romantic books half hr before sleep and you will start feeling sleepy...just try to bore yourself ...within a week you will automatically feel sleepy at that time

kaz

right here
Yeah [MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] is right [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] I can stay all night with internet :D But, I never stay awake after 3o'clock...When I'm using internet I don't feel sleepy at all...The moment I stop that I am down within minutes...Maybe when your school opens after vacation you will have to sleep early :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
yes you have to sleep early in school days or you will sleep in class..specially in boreing subjects :D

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
[MENTION=129451]aditya[/MENTION]k :D ok XY are those...sorry I finished schooling 14yrs back...cant remember anything of bio

and about your problem...a solution can be start reading something boreing...which you feel is not at all interesting ..like motivating books, drama or romantic books half hr before sleep and you will start feeling sleepy...just try to bore yourself ...within a week you will automatically feel sleepy at that time

mine ended 3months ago so i can remember :p

i'll try drama as motivational and romance books are a good read IMO :p

- - - Updated - - -

yes you have to sleep early in school days or you will sleep in class..specially in boreing subjects :D

i remember sleeping at 3am and going to school at 7am, still managed to pull the day off without sleeping in school :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

That was a great story axelzdly. Felt nice that you showcased your editing skills in front of your family members. I too edit some videos keeping all the collages and video snapshots I take over the course of time. I did that in college and in the last place I worked. It feels nice to express how you feel through your videos and more nice to showcase it to friends / colleagues / family. Their smile is all worth the trouble to do something like that.

Keep it up dude... :doublethumb:

@lightningfassst
Just discovered Kezia Noble | World's Leading Female Pick Up Coach | Pick Up Artist| Dating Coach London, UK
Haven't tried or read it myself though.
*i.imgur.com/Iqe0rFW.jpg

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
same here 19 too i guess we all tdf guys are same gaming freaks,tech enthusiatics my routine is almost same as yours i sit on my pc from 9am-5pm specially these days.But i go out for 2.5km jogging at morning 6am and after 5pm i play football till 8 pm thats my routine nowdays.My physique is good still now because after 12th last yr i was so into gymming that i spend 4 hrs everyday from april to september daily as a result my body got toned.Join a gym it helps you to conquer more on mental strength than physical strength.Every guy should atlest go to gym atleast 1 tym its more mental than physical strength and you will feel happy at the end of the day when you see yourself in the mirror and will gain confidence for everything.I still feel that i have got strength and confidence even if i havent been gymming since 4 months.So cheer up! GREAT THREAD!

Top Bottom