I need a complete un-installer software

ithehappy

Human Spambot
It's for my laptop. I installed Driver Genius yesterday and it found some driver updates, and I installed them, but since then my WiFi is being disconnected and connected at a random time gap. Other than WiFi I also installed Chipset driver, USB 3.0 drivers etc....now I wanna uninstall them completely and install only Lenovo's given drivers. The problem is chipset drivers, USB 3.0 driver, etc are not being showed under control panel (install/uninstall section), so is there some software or something which will help me show and then uninstall these system drivers? I don't a minimal trace of them in my system.

Thanks in advance.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Try Revo Uninstaller as already suggested. The free version does the job swiftly.
Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Vignesh B

Youngling
Try using revo uninstaller as suggested above but I doubt whether it would find the driver uninstall files since even Windows' uninstall utility is unable to do so.
If not, you may have to remove the drivers manually from device manager.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah guys, just after creating this topic, I installed Revo's trial version, it did remove all trace of an uninstalled file, but the problem is even that doesn't show the USB 3.0 drivers, or Chipset drivers, etc....it only shows what Windows install/uninstall manager shows, nothing more :(

PS: I was able to uninstall the USB 3.0 driver from device manager as it was clearly mentioned under USB menu, but I can't find the WLAN driver or Chipset driver!

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Simply go to device manager and unistall the drivers which were updated. Use either Windows Update or Lenovo's official site to get them back. Make sure you download the WiFi driver beforehand.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I have. But I am not sure whether all the traces of new drivers were removed or not.
PS: Also, on Lenovo's website the Broadcom WLAN driver version is mentioned as 6.20.55.55, but when I install that same driver, it says 6.20.55.57, could be a fault on Lenovo's website or ... ?

*i.imgur.com/PLRGYAE.jpg

And this is the link to the actual driver on Lenovo's site,
*support.lenovo.com/en_IN/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS032617

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Can you try this?
DriverScanner 2014 - Software Informer. Uniblue DriverScanner detects old drivers and updates them.

Top Bottom