I have seen a ghost two days back

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitash

Intel OCer
^Are you serious? Some bearded old man in safron is going to rid you of a ghost!?!? HE will probably do some $hitty mumbo jumbo and flick your cash.... It is the unknown we fear when we see a shadow, nothing more.... Your only rational cure is to stop believing in ghosts and go stand in your gate at midnight for an hour...You will see that there was nothing there.

red_devil

Back!
Bittu, call up ndtv and you'll become a celebrity instantaneously. LOL. :D

are you insane ??? he can be the most famous iff he calls INDIA TV.

This is a very good forum for all people to share thoughts. Please don't spoil the quality of this forum by giving such wrong advice.

PS ... and before you misunderstand, i'll add a smiley too :D

mrintech

Technomancer
are you insane ??? he can be the most famous iff he calls INDIA TV.

This is a very good forum for all people to share thoughts. Please don't spoil the quality of this forum by giving such wrong advice.

PS ... and before you misunderstand, i'll add a smiley too :D
:lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Roz glass full doodh piya karo Bittu, sehat aur dimaag ke liye uttam aahar. Doodh wale ka bhoot woot sab dikhna band ho jayega.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
:evil::evil::evil::evil: I have seen a ghost or better to say dark shadows two days before. Before seeing that I was not afraid to go to toilet which is across the verendah at 12:00 clock but now I am feeling scary to come out of the house or even go to the verendah at 7:00 in the evening. It happened when I was coming after buying a UncleChips. Lights were there during going but went black when I was coming. When I reached the gate I saw a black shadow at the opposite of the gate which was a wall. The shadow moved ib the wall. I was so frightened that I even lost my control and ran like anything. Now a try of fear has haunted my heart. I am really finding even the sound of a dog scary at night. Previously I didn't believed in shadows and ghosts but believe it now.:sad::sad::sad:
Lmao @ UncleChips. :D:lol:

Once ghost haunted me too. Then my grandmother took me to some local 'Baba' and he did something weerd on me.
weed? :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom